+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sofno supply?

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Sofno supply?

Hello guys,

i am sending this one out to you to ask if and how do you get your sofnolime ?

Any good source for one man's needs only? what do you think is the best package?

i have some sources, but i would like to see if there is another way, cheap and fast...

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Outlaw; 19th August 2006 at 11:08.

RBW Member jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9's Avatar

Re: Sofno supply?

have you tried Dive Tek Cyprus?

Their web Site: http://www.divetekcyprus.com/

If JonnyB doesn't respond to the post, you may want to PM him for...

JT
    Last edited by jptaylor9; 19th August 2006 at 11:21.

RBW Writer Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue's Avatar

As you own a Meg you can try to see if there is a local supplier of Intersurgical and get Sperasorb which is a little cheapper than Sofnolime.

Otherwise contact Rob at Divetekcyprus as jptaylor mentioned. He has Sofnolime from Molecular.

Cheers

Sue

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Moved from site help forum

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw
    Hello guys,

i am sending this one out to you to ask if and how do you get your sofnolime ?

Any good source for one man's needs only? what do you think is the best package?

i have some sources, but i would like to see if there is another way, cheap and fast...

Thanks in advance
    i am replying to everybody with this one. sorry, i am new to the site, still don't know how i should be sending to all.

Well thanks for replying first. i am suprised you know Rob. i know him too. its just that most of the guys who have dive shops, always add onto the price so they can have some profit on the thing themselves, which is ok, but what i wanted to know if you guys out there have some website which you order directly...

I am really suprised you know Rob though. And JonnyB, is funny in a way. It seems to me that i have a lot to learn from this web place...(cool place- rebreatherworld)

Well, thanks for all the replies, thanks for the effort.

Spyros

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Ye We know good old Jonny the hatch - heheheh

Most people in the UK either order from AP or another store - by the time you add on shipping and hassle I suspect it might just be easier to get it from Rob.

Stuart

Meggy Meg...

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    Ye We know good old Jonny the hatch - heheheh

Most people in the UK either order from AP or another store - by the time you add on shipping and hassle I suspect it might just be easier to get it from Rob.

Stuart
    Yeap, i am suspecting that as well. i know the Hatch man well i guess. i got to sell him my camelback. it was a patent from my buddy, Stefanos, (never seen anyone else use them before) and now i am thinking that many will be using them. Rasmus got to order a few as well.

Well, i was about buying in bulk, would it matter? does it expire? i am just thinking practically. I have some sources but i am trying to think of how do the others behave on this matter...

Thanks for all the effort Stuart. i saw your pics on Rob's page as well. As i saw you were a visitor to our place, very good. if you ever come over don't hesitate to give me a note. we could dive together maybe.

Anyway, thanks for everything. If you guys have any tips, just feel free to pass them on.

Spyros

+ Reply to Thread