+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A new recruit.

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar
    Boo

Hey Hun... good to see you Saturday!

Did you see the "Baby Box" at Stoney... I am more and more certain now that the Evo is definitely the one for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    Spot on! Having tried an inspiration I found it massive certainly a big jump sizewise from my 300 7s. As I'm more on the sports end of the scale (35m UK, 50 in the blue), i don't need the extended range of the bigger units. It's unlikely I will ever progress to deep and dark for a start i like fish too much
    Tried the Inspo on and found it too big too; its hangs too far down my back and for one so ickle, I think that diving it might be a big uncomfy. The Evolution was soo dinky... perfect size

It will be ideal for the sort of diving that I intend to be using it for... oh and Beanie has plans for it being bailout if I decide I don't like it... but somehow I can't see that happening

Take Care

Decodiver

c

Hi Mary and welcome to RB World. You can have a trydive on my Evolution if you like.
    Cheers
    Dave

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Welcome!

Hi Mary,

Nice to see you on here!

Yes, the Evo did look good - and with the electronics I think it'll make the leap from OC to CCR much easier and (contraversial?) much safer. I'd bite Decodiver's hand off for that try dive...

Be interested to see a "trip report" if you do try the Evo - be good to hear from a new person's perspective...

:)

"Two Sheds" Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos's Avatar
    JJ Rebreather

Classic Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Decodiver
    Hi Mary and welcome to RB World. You can have a trydive on my Evolution if you like.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Yeah. Just one tiny try dive. You can stop whenever you want to...

I'm putting off the try dives until I have saved up the cash first :D:D:D:D

Laters,
    Janos

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janos
    Yeah. Just one tiny try dive. You can stop whenever you want to...

I'm putting off the try dives until I have saved up the cash first

Laters,
    Janos
    He he...

Try dive booked for April...

Me? Excited?... never

New Member Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary's Avatar
    Gosh don't tempt me too much, I need to sell this house before i can sign on the dotted line.

Thanks very much for the offer Dave, I'd love to take you up on it sometime. Like Lou I found an inspo just too big, it hangs around on my bum, on second thoughts maybe i do need those adult size nappies to provide some padding!

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar
    What's wrong with using a credit card? Buy on 1 and transfer to another - 0% interest. 90 days warrenty in case it gets nicked. Et voila!

Easy.

:D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2