+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MetalSub pony clamps

RBW Member jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9 is just really nice jptaylor9's Avatar

Question MetalSub pony clamps

I've seen units with MetalSub clamps bolted to the case. What bolts do you use?

AP are now selling MetalSub style brackets for the Evo and Inspo 2 and they come with the required bolts. Otherwise, marine quality stainless steel fixings from your local chandelry would do but I'd recommend using nyloc nuts; you don't want to loose the bracket and whatever is attached to it during a dive! :D

Quote Originally Posted by jptaylor9
    I guess I'd need to take a drill to mine
    I know a number of people who have done that without too many problems (even though its rather daunting). Just one tip though, make sure you ask for "cheese-head" screws (yes, that's their real name) and put them so the head is inside the case as they won't scratch your dil and O2 cylinder.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FathomsDown
    I know a number of people who have done that without too many problems (even though its rather daunting). Just one tip though, make sure you ask for "cheese-head" screws (yes, that's their real name) and put them so the head is inside the case as they won't scratch your dil and O2 cylinder.

something like this then http://www.beandiving.co.uk/index.asp?page=14&product=1

:p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Team Kinky Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz's Avatar
    I use then very comfortably with no bolts ata ll, just use the existing cylinder bands.

Juz

+ Reply to Thread