+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Classic KISS Build Up

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Classic KISS Build Up

JonnyB has published his classic Kiss build up here.

Thanks Jonny - great article.

Stuart

Decodiver
    Nice write up.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

Came down in the last shower of rain Divechick is on a distinguished road Divechick is on a distinguished road Divechick's Avatar
    Hi Jonny,

Excellent write - up: I really enjoyed reading it! These sort of break downs are fantastically informative for someone like me that has not had a lot of exposure to different units. I really think that these sort of articles will be a valuable resource for someone researching what model to go for as well. I look forward to reading all the others!

Sarah

RBW Member Chris Gregory is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Gregory's Avatar
    Hey Jonny,

Very nice write up, good one!

Cheers,
    Chris

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar
    Thanks for the write up, and the pics which expaline a lot. I didn't imagine an article like this was so much hard work, and judging from your pics it was :)

Where is the Insp. ? One standard and one with backplate and harness ?

Team Torrent Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken is a jewel in the rough Ken's Avatar
    Excellent article. Thanks for taking the time to produce such a comprehensive write-up!

p.s. I noticed that you're almost into "extreme ironing" too . :)

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar
    Great article and great pics, thanks for sharing,

Martin

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Thumbs up Well done!

Excellent build-up article, Jonny, thanks for the effort.
    As well as the kind words. Those are always appreciated. :D
    Enjoyed reading it very much. :thumpsup:

Sarah, thanks by the way for getting everyone to tear down
    and build up their rigs. That'll be a major asset in our library.

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Thanks guys, it means alot to me that you liked the article. I cant wait to read the other articles as well.

/Jonny

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Great post, I really appreciate this, as the KISS is the route I intend to follwow... roll on September!!

Cheers

Rich

+ Reply to Thread