+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a Draeger Dolphin

New Member AMJE27 is an unknown quantity at this point AMJE27's Avatar

Looking for a Draeger Dolphin

Im looking to purchase a Draeger Dolphin as ive just recently been qualified to use one.
    Im looking for a fairly new unit and in good condition, ideally complete

If you have a unit for sale could you please quote me a price (Seller ideally from the UK ) and im looking for a realistic price.

Alex

Re: Looking for a Draeger Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by AMJE27
    Im looking to purchase a Draeger Dolphin as ive just recently been qualified to use one.

If you have a unit for sale could you please quote me a price (Seller ideally from the UK ) and im looking for a realistic price.

Alex
    I've just seen on visiting therebreathersite.nl web

regards

jean mi

Member paronix is an unknown quantity at this point paronix's Avatar

Hi,

I'm gonna be selling one really soon. It is ready for sale, but I just haven't got ready in posting the details up. It's been used about 6 times, so is pretty much brand new. I wasn't going to sell it with the cynlinder (I was running a 10L on it). I haven't decided a price yet. I was thinking around £1700. Dunno.
    I'm pretty close to you in Epsom in Surrey.

Nick..
    nick_stephens@lycos.co.uk

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by AMJE27

Alex
    I have a unit in great condition if your interested

• Unit has black shell with normal use scratches that do not compromise integrity of unit.
    • Unit includes BC with integrated weight pockets on shoulder and lower chest area, all hoses, hose weights, hose connectors, two breathing bags, Draeger mouthpiece.
    • Unit includes Five dosage ports, 32%, 40%, 50% and 60% and pool dosage device.
    • Two 50 cu. ft. ALuminum tanks w/ Draeger valves included.
    • SCUBAPRO Air 2 power inflator with inflator hose and integrated regulator for BC inflation and loop bailout.
    • One Draeger OxyGauge PPO2 monitoring unit and instruction booklet.

Fair price $1750 buyer pays for shipping

Cheers

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

Follow this link for photos of the Drager for sale in the above post.
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/photo.../1/ppuser/1866

There are 3 pages of photos

There are some photos of the Drager tool repair kit and some miscellaneous parts (new:check valves, Diaphragm, bypass seats, flat washers for DSV misc o-rings) I also have the complete repair manual, I recommend going through a repair seminar if you plan on servicing it yourself. This will be $200 additional

Feel free to PM me or e-mail me with any questions
    Thank you and good luck

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread