+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dräger SMT 7000

Megalegalegalegadingdong! nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield's Avatar

Dräger SMT 7000

Whilst trying to find a way of getting sorb into the Ukraine at a price slightly less than its weight in gold, I stumbled across the Drager web-site. I've never heard of the SMT 7000 - anyone any details?
    Dräger SMT 7000

The Dräger SMT 7000 is a mechanically self mixing diving apparatus designed for mine clearance missions and the successor of the FGT 1.Designed for dives up to 60 meters, the gas mix of Oxygen and diluent gas is being optimised so the PP02 level is at an optimum level during the dive. The PPO2 level is continuously measured in the inhalation bag and displayed. Intergrated into the unit an independant bail-out.The Dräger SMT 7000 is designed to be worn on the back, it is compact and easy to handle.Design specifications are to STANAG 2897 class A and AMP - 15 (STANAG 1097
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread