+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Legends Week", 9-16th Dec in Dahab, Egypt

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

"Legends Week", 9-16th Dec in Dahab, Egypt

Found this on the Poseidon website - looks like quite a team:

"Legends Week"

Phil Short, Paul Haynes, Rick Stanton, Pascal Bernabe, Jack Ingle, Monty Halls, Mark Andrews and some others I can't remember.

Good call doing it in December, when the weather's good. I predict a sofnalime shortage with all that going on...

:)

[Edit: The link works in IE6, but Firefox seems to spit it out?]
    Last edited by Beanie; 29th July 2006 at 08:54. Reason: sorted the link :)

Decodiver

Re: "Legends Week", 9-16th Dec in Dahab, Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon
    Found this on the Poseidon website - looks like quite a team:

"Legends Week"

Phil Short, Paul Haynes, Rick Stanton, Pascal Bernabe, Jack Ingle, Monty Halls, Mark Andrews and some others I can't remember.

Good call doing it in December, when the weather's good. I predict a sofnalime shortage with all that going on...

[Edit: The link works in IE6, but Firefox seems to spit it out?]
    Your opinion of legends and mine clearly differ..............;)

RBW Member Mark Wan is on a distinguished road Mark Wan is on a distinguished road Mark Wan's Avatar

‘Legends’ include:

Pascal Bernabe, Jack Ingle, Rick Stanton, Phill Short, Leigh Cunningham, Monty Halls, Dan Burton, Bob Evans, Paul Haynes with an appearance of the Stealth and the Ouroboros Rebreathers.
    Isn't Monty Hall the guy who presents Great Ocean Adventures on the TV? Not sure why he's a "legend" when you see some of the other names.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decodiver
    Your opinion of legends and mine clearly differ..............;)
    I think "Quite Good Divers Week", whilst very British, is a bit wank, marketing-wise.

(PS That's the name of the event, not an opinion!)
    Last edited by Mdemon; 29th July 2006 at 19:10.

RBW Member Mark Wan is on a distinguished road Mark Wan is on a distinguished road Mark Wan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon
    I think "Quite Good Divers Week", whilst very British, is a bit too wank, marketing-wise.
    I second the change-of-name motion! I do hope they have enough Darjeeling at the event ;)

Just noticed that the site also says
    We have several world class cave divers and free divers who we are confirming this month, so take a look at this web site for up to date details.
    Unfortunately unlikely to be given a diving pass from the wife as already planning on being there in January. If anyone does go, would be interested to get a report back to see if they felt it was a worthwhile experience.

(Site also fails to load with Opera - had to use IE6 to see it )

We usually go there Dec/Jan because it's cheap and the weather's nice. I think Dahab is my favourite Red Sea place - very laid back and lots to dive.

New Member tupicaso is an unknown quantity at this point tupicaso's Avatar

Here's a good 'un for you lads: If you put together a list of RB "legends" - who would be on it, and what would the ranking be?

?

tupicaso

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

[quote=tupicaso]Here's a good 'un for you lads: If you put together a list of RB "legends" - who would be on it, and what would the ranking be?

?
    am i on it ???
    go on put me on it im around ???? in the list

+ Reply to Thread