+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Request for build up of units articles.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Post Request for build up of units articles.

Dear All,

We would like to build up our articles section with build ups of all the units, like i did for the Meg and we need your help...

Could anyone volunteer?

We need

KISS - ONETIME / ANDY DEL / JONNYB
    SPORT KISS - STEVE
    Custom Megalodon Setup - TechBlue
    CLASSIC INSPIRATION - BEANIE / PADOWAN
    Custom KISS setup - TechBlue
    INSPIRATION 2 - FathomsDown
    EVOLUTION - DAVEB
    PRISM - Chris
    Production OUROBOROS - NAD
    EDO-04 - londonsean69
    Dolphin - WEDIVEBC
    AZIMUTH - MHD
    SUBMATIX - Andyabyss
    OMG - NAME?

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

PS let me know what you'll do and I'll fill your name in the first post!
    PPS Stefan and I are happy to help with phtoshopping photos and tweaking look and feel and content - if you want to write the article in word that is fine!
    PPPS - the ones in Red are done and shoudl be published (or soon will be)

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

As I said before, I'll gladly make the pictures of any rigs I can get my hands on, so anyone locally in SoCal let me know.

The PRISM I can do completely with accompanying text.
    For other units the owners should probably do that.
    Evo I could do with h2ophotopro when he gets his.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar
    I'll do an inspo one
    give it a bit of colour anyway :)

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schford
    Dear All,

We would like to build up our articles section with build ups of all the units, like i did for the Meg and we need your help...

Could anyone volunteer?

We need

KISS - NAME?
    SPORT KISS - NAME?
    CLASSIC INSPIRATION - BEANIE
    INSPIRATION 2 - NAME?
    EVOLUTION - NAME?
    PRISM - CAVESEEKER7
    Production ORUOBOROS - NAME?
    Dolphin - NAME?
    AZIMUTH - NAME?

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

PS let me know what you'll do and I'll fill your name in the first post!
    PPS Stefan and I are happy to help with phtoshopping photos and tweaking look and feel and content - if you want to write the article in word that is fine!

I can take on the KISS. Might take me a little while to put together though. What kind of timeframe you pushing for?

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

I'll do the KISS (classic) one, if you let me write it in Australian and do it after my research paper on student attitudes and understanding to conceptual teaching. Got the photos already. (Push Steve to do one on the Sport KISS, he had what, 8 in his lounge room recently?)

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar
    No worries. I'll do the SK.

Sorry Guys, I have to fly away for work and wont have the time to help out. If nobody is able to jump in I will be able to do it in a couple of weeks.

For a slightly historical perspective, I have a teardown of a Classic KISS on my website. The main difference to the new ones is the O2 injuction point and the side the O2 tank is on. Sing out if you want to put this up.

http://ccrdiving.com/teardown.asp

RBW Member Chris Gregory is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Gregory's Avatar
    I am doing two custom assemblies, a classic KISS and a Meg.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Actually I am waiting for approval from the navy to post a teardown on their Canadian Clearance Diver Apparatus (CCDA) and the Canadian Underwater Mine Apparatus (CUMA), both of which are Canadian-designed rebreathers, built by Fullerton-Sherwood
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

I'll do the classic KISS if no one else does it...

/Jonny

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Thanks guys - names duly added - will be great to get more than one write up of each unit as people configure them differently - eg USSMEGs mounts compared to mine...

Time Frame - sooner the better!

Dave (wedivebc) volunteered you for the dolphin hope thats ok!

Stuart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast