+ Reply to Thread

Thread: evolution

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

evolution

just looking at the evo manual and yes ive had a beer or 5:p

on page 15 {viii} locating and using the emergency open circuit regulators (both diluent and oxygen) ?????

on the schematic {page 38 } it has one too an open circuit reg

then on {page 142 } open circuit bail out on air with
    gas switch at 4,5m to 99% oxygen ??

then on (page 121){14.1}for emergency breathing at 6m and shallower an oxygen clean 2nd stage can be used ??

so has it got an o2 reg on it ??

what is the depth limit of the evo ??

if i was to get one how many places abroad have got the 2ltr cylinders ??

wgas

ccr_ada

ok was more pissed than I thought but NOW the pages are correct
    Also I have been looking at the new Classic Manual and that also mentions an O2 reg.
    So my question is HAS THE EVOLUTION GOT A O2 REG???????

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by ccr_ada
    just looking at the evo manual and yes ive had a beer or 5:p
    Cheers, mate. :D
    We must different manual, or the brew is getting to you.
    None of the pages match.

then on (page 129 ){14.1}for emergency breathing at 6m and shallower an oxygen clean 2nd stage can be used ??
    so has it got an o2 reg on it ??
    That's on page114 in my copy (the first one posted).
    It says "an O2 clean 2nd stage can be used". and my graphic of the unit doesn't include an O2 2nd stage either.

what is the depth limit of the evo ??
    Am not sure, but my copy (Technical Data, Section18) states 40m with air dil and 100m max depth with CO2 endurance, O2 control and WOB proven, as well as the limit of the CE approval.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar
    nah they don't have O2 regs but you can add one :p

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

if i was to get one how many places abroad have got the 2ltr cylinders ??

I think the unit weighs in at 22kg with the cylinders so its still lighter than the Insp without. When i get one i will take the cylinders with me.

ATB

Mark Chase

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

Re: evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase  View Original Post
    I think the unit weighs in at 22kg with the cylinders so its still lighter than the Insp without. When i get one i will take the cylinders with me.

ATB

Mark Chase
    looks like you never got one then

+ Reply to Thread