+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dive clubs in Essex

RBW Member essexbloke is an unknown quantity at this point essexbloke's Avatar
    ybod

Question Dive clubs in Essex

Hi
    Live in brentwood essex and new to rebreathers, my old club doesn't have any rebs in it so have to look for new club, I am a bsac member but any clubs with regular rb diving will do.
    i dont know if this matters but i'm very green 6hrs on a classic inspiration that is if i pass mod 1 in aug, and need all the help i can get.
    manythanks
    chris:)

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

Re: Dive clubs in Essex

Quote Originally Posted by essexbloke
    Live in brentwood essex and new to rebreathers, my old club doesn't have any rebs in it so have to look for new club, I am a bsac member but any clubs with regular rb diving will do.
    i dont know if this matters but i'm very green 6hrs on a classic inspiration that is if i pass mod 1 in aug, and need all the help i can get.
    Chase your BSAC regional people.
    There are a lot of clubs that have a big rebreather contingent and I expect there is one nearer than us.
    Working up the first few hours after the course buddied to somebody on the same unit helps.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Hiya,

Well first port of call would be- http://www.bsac.org/branches/branchlist.htm

We're not "that" local but you are welcome to swing past one Tuesday if you like. We have 2 going on 4 rebreather divers, a bunch of gas divers, some new trainees and everything in between! http://www.hugsac.org.uk/

BEN

New Member mattmayho is an unknown quantity at this point mattmayho's Avatar

Billericay Sub Aqua club have several active rebreather divers some with Inspirations others with KISS rebreathers. We meet at Mayflower School in Billericay every Friday night. Please feel free to visit us or checkout our website http://www.bsac1620.co.uk
    Regards,
    Matthew Oliver-Mayho
    Secretary - Billericay Sub Aqua Club

New Member Timbo is an unknown quantity at this point Timbo's Avatar

I suggest you may want to pop into Mikes at Upminster.
    The owner is Andy Abery, he is a Inspiration Instructor up to Trimix,
    He is also a member of my dive club, Hoddesdon Sub Aqua Club BSAC 582. (we meet in Hertford on a Tuesday) our DO uses an Inspo.
    There are 15-18 of us on Inspos, classics and Visions.

Most of us have been on the units since 1999-2000, and have experience in the up to 100M range

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo
    I suggest you may want to pop into Mikes at Upminster.
    The owner is Andy Abery,
    I'd second that- Andy is a stand up bloke and a pleasure to deal with, knows his stuff and give honest advice... plus his shop has a booster and seems to be the only supplier of O2 in East London.

"Two Sheds" Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos's Avatar
    JJ Rebreather

Classic Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field
    ...and seems to be the only supplier of O2 in East London...
    If you get stuck there's also that place in Charlton - 3D diving - just across the river by the Blackwall tunnel. But give them a ring beforehand.

John Cobb is the regional rebreather co-ordinator for the London Region. Give me a shout if you want his number, but it sounds like you're more Eastern Region.

Janos

ybod

timbo you havnt just got a vison have you????

New Member John Langley is on a distinguished road John Langley is on a distinguished road John Langley's Avatar
    Dolphin, Dolphin Kiss, Kiss Cl

Billericay S A C Is realy friendly and have an experiaced group of technicle divers.
    Try Aqualand divers at Great Baddow Chelmsford for your o2, if you are in the area.

J.L.

ybod

Thanks john
    will pop down the the club /pool tonight to have a chat looks just what im looking for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast