+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tracking site for parcels from France

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Tracking site for parcels from France

I'm having a parcel sent to me from France.

It is being sent by the French Post office, and I have received a tracking number.

Unfortunately (due to my lack of comprehension of French) I cannot find the tracking website.

Any ideas from across La Manche?

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Re: Tracking site for parcels from France

Quote Originally Posted by abowie
    I'm having a parcel sent to me from France.

It is being sent by the French Post office, and I have received a tracking number.

Unfortunately (due to my lack of comprehension of French) I cannot find the tracking website.

Any ideas from across La Manche?
    Try this link: http://www.laposte.fr/csuivi/
    Fill in the tracking number in the box under "recherche rapide".

CK #159 caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin is a jewel in the rough caverkevin's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Meg

Try this link

http://www.coliposte.fr/gp/services/accueil_gp.jsp

upper right hand corner. The box just above the bar code and just below suivre un colis. Should be a 13 digit code.

Cheers!!

Kevin

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Merci merci merci!!!

Custom Title Allowed! db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us's Avatar

I hope you ordered a goat-cheese ?

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Customs wouldn't let it in; quarantine issues.

No, I bought a Rolleimarin housing; I've always wanted one even since I got my first Hans Hass book about 30 years ago.

If anyone has any parts for sale i'd love to hear about it.

+ Reply to Thread