+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gue Dvd

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

Gue Dvd

GUE has published a DVD on decompression called "The Mysterious Malady." It's well worth the money if you want to watch three hours of DAN, Duke University, and NEDU doctors talking about their view on decompression, oxygen, and narcosis.

I'm a very satisfied customer.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

Re: Gue Dvd

Bruce,

If you haven't done so, make sure you check out the "bonus" segment where Dr. Bennett and Dr. Moon discuss the Atlantis series of deep simulated dives. Amazing and surreal. Having been in the 7' ball chamber while up at Duke, I can't imagine what it was like spending a month in there with three people under those conditions.

Best,

Anthony
    Last edited by true; 13th July 2006 at 19:08.

New Member jqn will become famous soon enough jqn will become famous soon enough jqn will become famous soon enough jqn's Avatar
    Sport KISS

Evolution

Re: Gue Dvd

I've been watching the DVD. It is well worth the money. The Atlantis dives are something else.

Jerry

+ Reply to Thread