Closed Thread

Thread: Azimuth 4L tanks for Sale

hohum aquaholic will become famous soon enough aquaholic will become famous soon enough aquaholic will become famous soon enough aquaholic's Avatar

Azimuth 4L tanks for Sale

Two Azimuth 4L dumpy steel tanks, need first test soon, but will take back if not passed, good condition - £60 each, UK only

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Azimuth Tanks

I could really use them if you wouldn't mind shipping them to New York. I'd pay a little extra for your trouble.

Tom Cascione

tcascione@aol.com

Rekodeko. Sweden fredrik is a jewel in the rough fredrik is a jewel in the rough fredrik is a jewel in the rough fredrik is a jewel in the rough fredrik is a jewel in the rough fredrik is a jewel in the rough fredrik is a jewel in the rough fredrik's Avatar
    Maybe you can do me a favor before you sell them.
    I would like to know the diameter and length (without valve). If you know what thread it is to the valve it also could help me.

RBW Member Chris Gregory is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Gregory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tcascione
    I could really use them if you wouldn't mind shipping them to New York. I'd pay a little extra for your trouble.

Tom Cascione

tcascione@aol.com
    Tom,

I have a friend who will be pond hoping leaving the US on Thurs and returning June 1st I think he might be persauded to bring the bottles back for you. Let me know if you'd like to work it out.

Cheers,
    Chris

hohum aquaholic will become famous soon enough aquaholic will become famous soon enough aquaholic will become famous soon enough aquaholic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tcascione
    Tom Cascione
    tcascione@aol.com
    Sorry Tom, the tanks are sold now.

Quote Originally Posted by fredrik
    Maybe you can do me a favor before you sell them.
    I would like to know the diameter and length (without valve). If you know what thread it is to the valve it also could help me.
    Dimesions (roughly)

Lenght:37cm / 15"
    Diameter: 14cm / just under 6"
    Rhread is M25x2

Manufactrer is Faber

Closed Thread