+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: !!! DDD RB & 2 x S80 + reg STOLEN !!!

New Member Allan_o is on a distinguished road Allan_o is on a distinguished road Allan_o's Avatar

Re: !!! DDD RB & 2 x S80 + reg STOLEN !!!

Hi Jerome.
    Sorry to hear that you have been robbed.

I will inform the Danish RB community.

/Allan

New Member ClarkKent is an unknown quantity at this point ClarkKent's Avatar

very sorry to hear of your loss!

i had a load of oc gear stolen a year or so ago. was abs. gutted! especially when the insurance only paid out 1K as it was in my garage!!

your RB is certainly unusual and will stand out like a sore thumB. will keep an eye out in the Hull area and east coast. good luck with the recovery.

Still Learning.... Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg's Avatar

Hope you don't mind but I've just copied your original posting to my dive club yahoo group. They are in Hatfield (BS-AC 380) and its in the hope that one of the bastards tries to sell it in the area and get caught. Having had far less exotic kit stolen by people who were clearly stealing to order (or were divers themselves) I know this feels particularly awful. Hope the insurance is OK.

Ant S

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

Good news in a way, the DDD have been recovered from a gipsy camp area, unfortunetly the aluminium tanks have been probably sold to a scrap yard for some money.

I would like to thanks a lot Paul S. for his help into the investigation and the recovery of the DDD, Paul dared going into a place where the police was very reluctant to act.

Thanks all for your messages

Jerome

diamond al diamond al is an unknown quantity at this point diamond al's Avatar

Excellent Smithers...Excellent

Still Learning.... Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg's Avatar

Very good to hear that you got the equipment back - and to hear that it wasn't a diver who nicked it. I'll pass the message onto those around Hatfield who are in the OC community - maybe someone will still try to sell the aluminium cylinders.

You hear a lot about "travellers" in the UK and how they want the "right" to live their lifestyle alongside complaints about stereotypes. Then something like this happens and the stereotypes get validated and reinforced. A bit worring that someone had to go where the police were disinclined to tread.

Ant

New Member bellamygdj is on a distinguished road bellamygdj is on a distinguished road bellamygdj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Slegg
    Very good to hear that you got the equipment back - and to hear that it wasn't a diver who nicked it. I'll pass the message onto those around Hatfield who are in the OC community - maybe someone will still try to sell the aluminium cylinders.

You hear a lot about "travellers" in the UK and how they want the "right" to live their lifestyle alongside complaints about stereotypes. Then something like this happens and the stereotypes get validated and reinforced. A bit worring that someone had to go where the police were disinclined to tread.

Ant
    very kind of you to call them "travellers", theiving gypsy ba@t4rds has got a more poetic ring to it, I toO have a rusty knife I'll quite happily lend to cut the balls off them, still has some blood from the last ones who nicked a compressor when I was in the UK, the drag-marks from the steel base on the road led straight to one of the caravans, and the lying theiving gob-sh1te, still tried to deny the ensuing frackas that followed still makes me laugh, but the compressor was recovered and satisfaction was had....good to here you have had a good result in some recovery of your RB.....

Quote Originally Posted by bellamygdj
    very kind of you to call them "travellers"
    It's spelt "travellers" however the "s mean it is actually pronounced more or less along the lines you have in mind and in full reads as ...

DeepDevilDiver Mistral Gagnant is an unknown quantity at this point Mistral Gagnant's Avatar
    TRITON

DDD

3 months of Job out of contact with Web, and i saw this message...! I'm happy you recover my baby... but so sad for your tanks!
    Is the DDD not broken or in trouble, i'm back in Toulon, 4th of August with Nico. Hope have some news better than this message!

See you soon.

Bebert.

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

Salut Bebert

Je t'appel apres le 4

A+

Jerome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2