+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: !!! DDD RB & 2 x S80 + reg STOLEN !!!

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

!!! DDD RB & 2 x S80 + reg STOLEN !!!

Tonight in England (Hertfordshire) I had diving items stolen from my car:

- DDD sidemounted rebreather (pict on http://deepdevildiver.free.fr/Recycl...esentation.htm) with O2 and Diluent QC6 male connectors

- two S80 (11,1L) aluminium tanks marked "JER 21" and "JER 45" filled with heliox 50/50 and 29/71, ATX 200 on it with Beaver SPG and whip with QC6 stainless steell female connectors on it.

I was the only owner of a DDD RB in England, therefore any unit seen in the UK report it asap to the Police.

Thanks for your help

Jerome

Nefarious Activist iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani's Avatar

Re: !!! DDD RB & 2 x S80 + reg STOLEN !!!

Sorry to hear this Jerome, it seems there are some lowlife people in our sport.

Ian

Decodiver

Ferking shite bags I hope they have a ferking overdose!

Sorry to hear this Jerome.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

RBW Member Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil's Avatar
    rEvo, Sentinel, Ouroboros

Inspiration, Megalodon,

Salut Jérome,
    Sorry to hear for your trouble, I hope they catch the bastard and skin it live!!!

Cheers,

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Hope the bastards didnt take your rusty knife, just the thing for removing bollocks

Hope it finds ats way back

Cheers
    Chriso

No Comment Mr Fat is an unknown quantity at this point Mr Fat's Avatar

Angry Re: !!! DDD RB & 2 x S80 + reg STOLEN !!!

After having a my complete O/C rig and two sets of the company I worked for stolen from my car a few years back. I know how shocked and pissed off you must be feeling . I can tell you that I found some of the gear about a year down the track by tracking down the lowlifes and dealers around my local area. Hopefully you will be reunited with your because it's so specilized and unique that it won't have such a good "street" value. Good Luck. Alden

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

another view of the DDD

if seen used in the uk (or elsewhere) please call the police with the crime reference number:

"Hertfordshire police OF061641"

Thanks for keeping an eye open, a box of very good french bottle of wine as a REWARD is waiting!

Jerome
    Last edited by EBT; 8th July 2006 at 16:02. Reason: putting the link in

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

If the lowlifes show up in S.E. TX I will take care of them for you. Sorry to hear of your loss.
    Bill

diamond al diamond al is an unknown quantity at this point diamond al's Avatar

Hi Jerome,

Will keep a look around the Brighton area while am based hear.

Regards
    Al

New Member uanliker is on a distinguished road uanliker is on a distinguished road uanliker's Avatar

Angry Re: !!! DDD RB & 2 x S80 + reg STOLEN !!!

is there a new makred for stolen RBs?

Second or third (depends how you count a double rb) one in one month.
    (http://uanliker.ch/hauptseiten/diebstahl_fr.shtml)

Urs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast