+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Which new forums - feed back needed

New Member ClarkKent is an unknown quantity at this point ClarkKent's Avatar

Re: Which new forums - feed back needed

like to think that this place is to glean info and buddies from all over the world, or at least those interseted! i agree titles are the place to narrow searches down a little better, so be careful how you pose them! some intersting points of view though!!

New Member chris@deepdiving.us is an unknown quantity at this point chris@deepdiving.us's Avatar

Unhappy My 2 cents worth

I like the idea of being able to locate other RB divers that dive where I do. I guess on a broad scale you need to have to have Forums by country??, then subforums by area or "unique" dive spots. For instance I dive primarily Lake Tahoe. Divers come here from all over the western US, but they woudln't know to look in "nevada" versus "california" forums. Lake Tahoe as a subforum would stand out.

Believe me, I understand that without some orngaization you will get duplicate forums in different categories and it will becoem useless.
    Maybe the Threads within a sub forum is the way to handle that. USA >> Western Inland >> Lake Tahoe or a Lake Tahoe Thread in Western Inland, etc.
    (No easy answer everyone will like.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Re: Which new forums - feed back needed

Quote Originally Posted by EBT
    Yeah ok, so Im the grumpy twat... anyway, my 2 pence worth (see that, thats a real currency, none of your "euro" muck!)

What I like about RBW is that its so global, open minded (except for those dodgy saffers) and accepting.

If people want to organise local dives/buddies, let them specify a location in their message title. Maybe we've got divers from the UK visiting asia, who wouldnt see the advert otherwise.....

What he said

ATB

Mark Chase

local forum

think it is a good idea it would in addition permit people from outside the area to get info about rb facilities etc...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4