+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are you having problems with TDI cert. ??

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar

Are you having problems with TDI cert. ??

Hello all,

Anyone is having problems with TDI certifications ? I still don't have mine after I have 15hrs on the unit ! I asked my inst. and told me since the UK TDI has changed , things got slower !! Anyone has same problems ?

Decodiver
    Hi Pierre,

Yes, I have been waiting for 5 mixed gas CCR certs since February.

I am now dealing direct with the TDI Training Manager in the USA.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Decodiver
    Hi Pierre,

Yes, I have been waiting for 5 mixed gas CCR certs since February.

I am now dealing direct with the TDI Training Manager in the USA.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper
    Same words from my inst !!

Thanks as always Deco!

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar
    If any instructor is stradding the fence between the 2 agencies, here is a tangent note...

Simon Pridmore is the new franchise holder for IANTD-UK, and doing a great job as far as getting certs and merchandises out in a timely manner. And is a great and reliable guy to work with as well.

We all know it is NOT about which agency, but the instructor who makes the difference...

Decodiver
    Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie
    If any instructor is stradding the fence between the 2 agencies, here is a tangent note...

Simon Pridmore is the new franchise holder for IANTD-UK, and doing a great job as far as getting certs and merchandises out in a timely manner. And is a great and reliable guy to work with as well.

We all know it is NOT about which agency, but the instructor who makes the difference...
    Simon is a nice guy, I have had a number of 'chats' with him recently......

Dude Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Farrugia
    Anyone is having problems with TDI certifications ? I still don't have mine after I have 15hrs on the unit !
    Yes. My wallet got stolen in november last year with all my c-cards in it. I have been trying to get a replacement trimix c-card ever since. I've had several email exchanges where they say they will replace it but they never send anything in the post. Well pissed off here.

Any instructors want to issue me an IANTD trimix c-card? (for the admin fee) I have email evidence of the TDI one.

Decodiver
    Andy,

Ring Sean Harrison TDI Training Manager on

001 207 729 4201 (In the USA)

or email him at

seanh@tdisdi.com

I could do you a crossover to PSAI but it will involve a weekends checkout diving @ £150 per day.

I am sure you will find it cheaper to just insist with TDI.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

Dude Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M's Avatar
    Ta. Strangely enough I have been having no problem getting trimix fills, CCR O2 fills and doing OC trimix dives with overseas dive centres using just my TDI Advanced Gas Blender card which, fortunately wasnt in the wallet at the time of theft.

They seem to be unable to read - the word "trimix" is in the description, so that appears to be sufficient :)

Andy

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar
    Dave,

Nice to see a PSAI instructor, all of my adv Certs are PSA.

Martin
    Andy,

Ring Sean Harrison TDI Training Manager on

001 207 729 4201 (In the USA)

or email him at

seanh@tdisdi.com

I could do you a crossover to PSAI but it will involve a weekends checkout diving @ £150 per day.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

RBW Member Eoin is an unknown quantity at this point Eoin's Avatar

Angry Re: Are you having problems with TDI cert. ??

Cert issues are not confined to TDI, suffice to say, I gave up waiting for my Nitrox Blender cert and will soon be doing the Instructor cert.

Eoin
    www.scuba.ie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast