+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Janbox

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar

Janbox

Hello,

I am interested in a JanBox, tried to contact it's builder but without sucsess! Anyone knows an e mail adress that can conrtact the builder about one ? Is it still being build? Anyinfo is welcome.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Hi Pierre,

If you dont get any joy here do the same post in the Rebreather List forum and it will get posted onto the Rebreather List where people all around the world can answer.

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Farrugia
    Hello,

I am interested in a JanBox, tried to contact it's builder but without sucsess! Anyone knows an e mail adress that can conrtact the builder about one ? Is it still being build? Anyinfo is welcome.
    Hi Pierre

I spoke to Jan about the JanBox a while back, a new design is due out early this year (2005).

New Member dalegray has a little shameless behaviour in the past dalegray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    Hi Pierre

I spoke to Jan about the JanBox a while back, a new design is due out early this year (2005).
    I don't know about the Jan Box, but I understand that http://www.divingproducts.co.uk/ has an equivelent on the drawing board.

New Member BullHead is an unknown quantity at this point BullHead's Avatar
    Here are some contact info for the "Janbox"
    http://www.jj-technique.com/contact.htm

/Jonas

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Hayhurst box...

I looked at the Jan box but heard it had a few bad points - fit being one. I ended up getting a different Box along the same lines from Andy Hayhurst/Dales Divers which did the job much better. I'll be posting a review in a week's time - off on holiday tomorrow!

Plus points -
    Enables carrying of multiple tins of any size (mine's rigged for 4)
    Protects the scrubber
    Much reduced drag - I glide when I fin now!
    Much easier to carry - it feels lighter and is less awkward
    Very simple design - less to go wrong and no daft catches

Google for his website. If you want to see a picture of the Box, search the forums here for Dalegray's post on 6hour scrubbers - I posted a link to a site which shows the box.

Too lazy to look for you now! Need sleep - up early tomorrow...

HTH!

+ Reply to Thread