+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stolen gear

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

Stolen gear

Hi all,

The following gear got stolen in Costa Rica on January 26 in the area between Jaco and Tarcoles. If you happen to see anything matching it up for sale online or locally I’d appreciate it if you would let me know.

Thanks!
    Tom

Meg rebreather with shaved can and welded shadow mounts. The head is distinct as I removed the battery boxes and it was setup with a couple of fischer cables
    ISC 8 pound radial scrubber
    ATS unilung
    Titan 3 gas aluminum manifold block
    Shearwater Petrel 2 dive computer, external monitoing
    Shearwater Nerd 1 HUD
    DiveRite LX20 dive lights X2
    Pinnacle Black Ice drysuit (size large, black/gray) with pee valve and latex neck seal installed
    3L black faber steel cylinders X2
    40 cubic ft brushed Luxfer aluminum cylinder (Tom Kean is sharpied on the neck)
    Apeks Tek3 regs
    DiveRite XT fins (gray/black)
    Black anodized aluminum blackplate with Halcyon black and gray harness
    Halcyon SMB
    Hollis M1 mask
    GoPro Hero 7 black with Snake River Prototyping camera tray
    Canon 7D

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Re: Stolen gear

I hope you get your gear back!!!

C

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by quickean  View Original Post
    Hi all,

The following gear got stolen in Costa Rica on January 26 in the area between Jaco and Tarcoles. If you happen to see anything matching it up for sale online or locally I’d appreciate it if you would let me know.

Thanks!
    Tom

Meg rebreather with shaved can and welded shadow mounts. The head is distinct as I removed the battery boxes and it was setup with a couple of fischer cables
    ISC 8 pound radial scrubber
    ATS unilung
    Titan 3 gas aluminum manifold block
    Shearwater Petrel 2 dive computer, external monitoing
    Shearwater Nerd 1 HUD
    DiveRite LX20 dive lights X2
    Pinnacle Black Ice drysuit (size large, black/gray) with pee valve and latex neck seal installed
    3L black faber steel cylinders X2
    40 cubic ft brushed Luxfer aluminum cylinder (Tom Kean is sharpied on the neck)
    Apeks Tek3 regs
    DiveRite XT fins (gray/black)
    Black anodized aluminum blackplate with Halcyon black and gray harness
    Halcyon SMB
    Hollis M1 mask
    GoPro Hero 7 black with Snake River Prototyping camera tray
    Canon 7D
    Bad new . Hope you have insurance .
    Best off luck

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Very upsetting to hear about.
    Chett. L

Sorry to hear about your gear

We’re you guys diving on the west coast of Costa? Was it a diving vacation or an expedition? I’ve not heard of any CCR support there...

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

West coast. Vacation. Brought my own sorb and there’s a local tech shop that’ll do O2.

+ Reply to Thread