+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to all, thanks for welcoming me..

RBW Member Tsantoulisunderworld is an unknown quantity at this point Tsantoulisunderworld's Avatar
    Sub-Gravity XCCR

Hello to all, thanks for welcoming me..

I'm a new rebreather diver, just finished my TDI generic course. After over a year of research, talking to different people, and basically trying to learn everything I could about rebreathers and weather I should even go there,..i took the leap and will be training and diving with my new XCCR-sub-gravity. Hoping to pic some brains, make friends, and go diving as much as possible..

Thank you, Lance..

RBW Member broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher's Avatar
    TBD

Re: Hello to all, thanks for welcoming me..

Welcome to where all the cool kids hang out.

RBW Member michael-fisch will become famous soon enough michael-fisch will become famous soon enough michael-fisch will become famous soon enough michael-fisch's Avatar
    XCCR, SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Good choice, I love mine.
    Hope you don't have to walk long distances, or over rough ground because the XCCR is a very heavy RB compared to other units. Rigged,ready to dive, with a frame, wing, long alum backplate, 2x 3L 300Bar steel tanks, a 2L steel argon tank and a cannister light, mine weighs 53Kg, or not a lot less than the D18s that I used to use OC for technical dives.

Michael

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Lance,

Welcome to RBW.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread