+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PLDT frame for APD Evo+ (Wee vs Tek frame)

RBW Member gzaccaria is an unknown quantity at this point gzaccaria's Avatar
    AP Diving Evo +

PLDT frame for APD Evo+ (Wee vs Tek frame)

Hi all,

do you know the main difference between
    - the PLDT Wee frame
    - the PLDT Tek frame?

for the for APD Evo+?
    Any suggestion, advice?

Thanks...

RBW Member mshamba is an unknown quantity at this point mshamba's Avatar
    AP evo +

Re: PLDT frame for APD Evo+ (Wee vs Tek frame)

I don't really now the difference, but I have bought this summer the wee tek stand for my Evo+ and I am very happy with it. Assembly is very easy (just the leg is a bit time consuming to fit since the spanner barely fits) and the unit now trims much better. There are a lot of options to fit cylinders and you can set up your unit as you like. If I really have to find a negative is that the clearance between the 1st stages and the base of the stand is very limited but it works.
    Assembly and dismantling takes literally 10 minutes so easy to travel with. It's the first stand I used but it satisfies me 100%
    Hope this helps

RBW Member gzaccaria is an unknown quantity at this point gzaccaria's Avatar
    AP Diving Evo +

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mshamba  View Original Post
    I don't really now the difference, but I have bought this summer the wee tek stand for my Evo+ and I am very happy with it. Assembly is very easy (just the leg is a bit time consuming to fit since the spanner barely fits) and the unit now trims much better. There are a lot of options to fit cylinders and you can set up your unit as you like. If I really have to find a negative is that the clearance between the 1st stages and the base of the stand is very limited but it works.
    Assembly and dismantling takes literally 10 minutes so easy to travel with. It's the first stand I used but it satisfies me 100%
    Hope this helps

New Rebreather Diver RoyJN is an unknown quantity at this point RoyJN's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

I have the Tek Frame and that's still holding very well and perfect to travel around the world.

I have one Tek frame in sold if you interesting

+ Reply to Thread