+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Revo Hybrid Oxygen DS4 Service issue

You Bend Them We MendThem Mountaingoat is an unknown quantity at this point Mountaingoat's Avatar
    Revo Hybrid

Cool Re: Revo Hybrid Oxygen DS4 Service issue

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stroke  View Original Post
    When I have my regulator overhauled I explain to the tech how it works on the rebreather. In that the IP must be checked before overhaul and reset back to that setting. And that the seal on the regulator is different and everything needs to be O2 clean. Once they understand that you should not have a problem.
    Thank you for the help, I just called them and they had finished the reg but was holding it to confirm the setup...thanks Much .sc

You Bend Them We MendThem Mountaingoat is an unknown quantity at this point Mountaingoat's Avatar
    Revo Hybrid

Re: Revo Hybrid Oxygen DS4 Service issue

[QUOTE=rjack;493625]Don't have a Mares supplied reg in front of me but none of my blocked regs use that to seal. The underlying disk has an oring and looks like this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45349[/ATTACH

This is great thanks for posting thank you for the help. Sc

RBW Member ScubaAl will become famous soon enough ScubaAl will become famous soon enough ScubaAl will become famous soon enough ScubaAl's Avatar
    Inspiration, rEvo micro

The DS4 isn't a Mares regulator, its Apeks

Quote Originally Posted by rjack  View Original Post
    Don't have a Mares supplied reg in front of me but none of my blocked regs use that to seal. The underlying disk has an oring and looks like this.

Attachment 45349

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg + sidewinder

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaAl  View Original Post
    The DS4 isn't a Mares regulator, its Apeks
    Mares makes the Revo now which is why I said "Mares supplied"

But apparently this is an older used unit anyway

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Mares does not make the rEvo, they only own rEvo Rebreathers.
    The rEvo 3 was CE certified with Apeks DS4 regulators, changing them will cost money.

The O2 regulator does not use a plastic cap to block the IP but a stainless steel disc that sits under the transparent diaphragm (have a look at Paul's original job here and you'll understand why he used stainless steel...).

Revo Hybrid

Thumbs up Re: Revo Hybrid Oxygen DS4 Service issue

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane  View Original Post
    Mares does not make the rEvo, they only own rEvo Rebreathers.
    The rEvo 3 was CE certified with Apeks DS4 regulators, changing them will cost money.

The O2 regulator does not use a plastic cap to block the IP but a stainless steel disc that sits under the transparent diaphragm (have a look at Paul's original job here and you'll understand why he used stainless steel...).
    Thanks Much for the response, that helps a great deal. SC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2