+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Used 1 time only Hollis BTR-500 DRYSUIT purchased new in 2018

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Used 1 time only Hollis BTR-500 DRYSUIT purchased new in 2018

Used 1 time only Hollis BTR-500 DRYSUIT purchased new in 2018

Also have the following below 5 Hollis items included with the Used 1 time only Hollis BTR-500 SIZE MD DRYSUIT purchased new in 2018.

1 Pair NEW never opened Hollis OverBoot. Never used
    1 New never opened AUG 260 Top-LG Undergarment NEW
    1 AUG-Base Top LG Undergarment Used 1 time
    1 AUG 260 Pants LG Undergarment Used 1 time
    1 AUG Base Pants LG Undergarment Used 1 time

$1,200

The New BTR-500 drysuit uses our latest Butyl Trilaminate Ripstop material to produce a lightweight but very durable suit. Everything from the material to the taping has been fine-tuned and optimized to make the BTR-500 an absolute pleasure to dive in, whether you are at 30ft/10m or 330ft/100m.
    The BTR-500 uses our specially developed 600g/sqm Butyl Trilaminate Ripstop material which incorporates a 140g/sqm High Decitex Nylon 6.6 Ripstop external lining for optimum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance that has the benefit of a easy clean and wash down finish. The internal lining is made from a patented coated that maximizes water integrity and seam tape adhesion as well as making the suit easy to get in and out of. The internal coating also make suit repairs exceptionally easy.
    As with all our suits each panel that makes up the BTR-500 is cut on the bias of the material to increase the stretch and flexibility of the material by up to 15%. This, combined with clever panel designs makes this front entry suit especially easy to get on without the need to struggle to get the neck seal over the head. A composite zip maintains flexibility in the torso and is protected by a Velcro secured flap.
    Si-Tech inflator and auto shoulder dump
    Composite front entry zip
    Latex neck and wrist seals
    Internal braces
    Two large Velcro bellows side pockets with an internal D-rings
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Chett.L; 20th November 2018 at 06:46.
    Chett. L

RBW Member ECho is on a distinguished road ECho is on a distinguished road ECho's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT

Meg

Re: Used 1 time only Hollis BTR-500 DRYSUIT purchased new in 2018

Someone can get a good deal here! Chett takes immaculate care of his gear and itís a shame that this suit didnít work out for him. This suit really does have a single dive on it. Chettís loss could be someone elseís gain...

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I am currently diving this exact same suit, size and all, and really like it so far. If I didn't already have a backup suit, it would be hard for me to let this one slip by.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Thanks Elliott and Don.''

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread