+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Charleston SC

RBW Member Chief1802 is an unknown quantity at this point Chief1802's Avatar
    Meg2.7

Hello from Charleston SC

Hello all,
    I am new to the site and to CCR, but not to the scuba community. I started my jorney diving in 1993. I fell in love with it instantly. I have work in the ranks and achieve my dive master status. I currently am a dive supervisor on a local underwater search and recovery team with the fire department and sheriffs department. I wanted to become a CCR diver for a long time. The timing and money just wasn’t right after having several kids. Everything lined up and now I have been able to purchase my new piece of equipment which I will be working on training in the very near future. Thanks for reading, I look forward to being part of this community.

Best regards,
    Chief1802

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: Hello from Charleston SC

Welcome aboard, Charleston is a beautiful city with really nice and hospitable people (especially fond of Striped Pig and the Hunley Museum). Loads of info on this board, use the search feature often and you are sure to find good info. I've alwyas wanted to dive out at Fry Pan and the wrecks with Sand Tigers off NC, lucky you to be as close to them as you are.

+ Reply to Thread