+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nautilus Marine Rescue Radio and GPS, original version

Supporting Member eroyceus is an unknown quantity at this point eroyceus's Avatar
    Prism 2

Nautilus Marine Rescue Radio and GPS, original version

RBW Member NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB has a spectacular aura about NickB's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Re: Nautilus Marine Rescue Radio and GPS, original version

$450 - is that a typo?

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Now it's $750? That's gotta B a typo... or a shill.

RBW Member michael-fisch will become famous soon enough michael-fisch will become famous soon enough michael-fisch will become famous soon enough michael-fisch's Avatar
    XCCR, SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

I think it's perfectly normal.

If I had one, I'd be selling a 1971 Ford Pinto on Ebay too for $50,000.
    remember, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Michael

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

What is one actually worth? I have one I need to get sold too.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

One sold last week on fleabay for $200 or so, they retailed for $299 new when still being made. They are nice to have if you are drift diving or remote diving with a dodgy dive outfit prone to leaving divers behind (queue up that crappy shark movie made in the Bahamas). Keep in mind they do not work in every country and you need to get a MMSI number specific to you which is free. If you sell one that has already been programmed with your MMSI then Nautilus will have to reprogram it for you (you don't have to send it back however). They are good to have but for $750? Nupe, there are better options. A STORM whistle perhaps?

New Member Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza's Avatar
    Inspo Classic, JJ-CCR

Mk15.5, rEvo, Vision, Kiss,

A real sad day when they stopped making this model - the new ones just aren't anything special. In my view a bad step backwards.

When diving in SE Asia best thing ever to have in you kit. Sooooo sweet to talk to your boat.

regards Barry

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg + sidewinder

For that kind of money you can buy 2 handhelds and two canisters.

+ Reply to Thread