+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slatemine 'Felicitas' Germany

RBW Member germie is an unknown quantity at this point germie's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision/Sidekick

Slatemine 'Felicitas' Germany

2 weeks ago I went with 2 other ccr divers in an old slate mine in Germany. This mine opened for divers a couple of weeks ago. The main part of the mine is 30m deep (in winter 34), and a small part is 40-45m deep. It has a lot of chambers and tunnels to explore. We did not went in far, but did 2 90 minute dives. The watertemperature is here limiting.
    The pictures are taken in the 'newer' part of the mine. The 'older' part is for a next visit.
    The tunnel from surface to the 30m zone is a no viz tunnel. And really no viz. As the mine is new for diving, a lot of perculation is falling of the ceiling. A lot of silt at the bottom. Only 10 divers a day are allowed. You have to pay an entrance fee and show your insurance and certs.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: Slatemine 'Felicitas' Germany

Nice pics. Hope to Dive it in the near future

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RBW Member michael-fisch will become famous soon enough michael-fisch will become famous soon enough michael-fisch will become famous soon enough michael-fisch's Avatar
    XCCR, SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Re: Slatemine 'Felicitas' Germany

me too!
    But I'll be happy enough if I'm able to dive in 3 months.

Michael

+ Reply to Thread