+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Megalodon Build Up & New calibration Kit

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Re: Megalodon Build Up & New calibration Kit

Is any one making and selling this piece of equipment?
    I would buy one for sure....
    Rodge

New Member wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point wannabe's Avatar

Where can i get this calibration kit? Is it for sale?

Maximum ****** RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave's Avatar

Do you really have to take the head off, add those fittings and get out a millivolt tester to calibrate the sensors?

I liked the streamlined, low profile ADV...DSV is nice and compact too.

Decodiver

Quote Originally Posted by RebreatherDave
    Do you really have to take the head off, add those fittings and get out a millivolt tester to calibrate the sensors?

I liked the streamlined, low profile ADV...DSV is nice and compact too.
    No need for a millivolt reader it is combined in the primary and secondary electronics, you plug in the calibration kit and using an analyser you go for it, using about 3 litres of O2 to get the job done, less than a YBOD I think.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Hello,

So what happened to all the great pictures that used to be in this article. It looks like all the links go no where now.

Would be great to have this reference article with pictures again. :D

--p

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by PaulTG2  View Original Post
    So what happened to all the great pictures that used to be in this article. It looks like all the links go no where now.
    They got forded and need to be loubyed.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7  View Original Post
    They got forded and need to be loubyed.
    or Beanie'd :)

all back now :)

RBW Member abc is an unknown quantity at this point abc's Avatar

Excellent build article.

How about one on battery changes, have not had to do that yet!

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

now that I own a meg (two of them;~)....nice article!

Stuart...any chance you'd do an article on the copis meg shearwater conversion? Photos of all the wiring/routing would be awfully helpful to a newbie like me.

oh, and while i'm at it, any chance of making the Copis Meg an option in the diver profile, Rebreather/s You Currently Own?

Gill Envy

RBW Member ccd79 is an unknown quantity at this point ccd79's Avatar

nice report and pictures.

Now I have learned more about mega.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5