+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS - Hammerhead CCR Displays and CCR stuff

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

FS - Hammerhead CCR Displays and CCR stuff

$75

I use to sell a OLED drop in for the Hammerhead CCR handsets. I recently found these five displays in the many boxes of diving stuff. I suspect two are the original displays from the Hammerhead handset and the other are Yellow or Blue OLED's. However, I am not sure and I have no way to test them. So you pay the money and take the chance. They are price very low in recognition of this risk.

Also included are a couple flapper valves for I believe a Golem Gear BOV. A couple CCR breathing hose clamps and a scrubber spacer. I believe this was for a Meg. or Hammerhead CCR but I do not remember. The spacer dimension is 6.5 in Dia by 2 in. All are being sold as one lot at a very good price. I am simply clearing the items out from my finished basement storage and have no interest in answering a lot of questions or negotiating price. I will have several bulk ads for gear and they are all priced to move quickly. I am no longer doing any Cave, Tec or CCR diving so these items are no longer needed. No guarantee or warranty, No returns or refunds. Shipping charges are extra. I estimate one USPS large Flat rate boxes. Everything you see in the pictures comes with the sale. The deal goes to the first person that comes up with the money.

John

CCR.jpg

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: FS - Hammerhead CCR Displays and CCR stuff

That's a KILLER deal!

John, your OLED mod for the handsets was one of the best bits I've gleened from RBW, you put some serious time into that and I'm thankful for your efforts. So, did I read write that you are now diving OC exclusively? What gives?

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

I am surprised that a HH owner has not picked up this deal just to have backup displays as it is not alot a money considering what it cost when I was selling the OLED mods directly. Once he verifies which displays are 100% then he could sell off the balance and more than make his money back. If I still had a HH controller that is what I would have done. Even as recently as a month or two ago I had inquires from HH owners asking if I still had a OLED display they could buy. Unfortunately I did not remember I had these displays packed away for my own use.

Yes I am only doing OC rec diving these days. I had done pretty much every dive I wanted and to be perfectly honest I had lost too many personal friends to tech diving whom I knew were good divers and maintained their equipment and skills that I decided the risk was no longer worth the reward. This was my choice and I understand that others feel differently.

John

HammerMeg

Reduced to $70

Heck the scrubber spacer sells on GolemGear for more then $50. IF you have a hammerhead handset and the display goes south you will be sorry you did not buy these as a spare. You will spend more on shipping of you unit to be repaired than the price of this package.

RBW Member fatbob is an unknown quantity at this point fatbob's Avatar

PM sent

HammerMeg

SOLD Thank you

+ Reply to Thread