+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS - Stage Tank Rigging - Bulk Sale

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

FS - Stage Tank Rigging - Bulk Sale

$125 plus shipping

These are from my years of Rec, Tec, CCR and Cave diving. You will find several sets of 2in and 1.5 inch tanks straps, rubber and neoprene sleeves to keep the hoses nice and tight alongside the stage tank and several sling kits including clips and hose clamps. Also included is a but plate with D rings and a small AL3000 tank (needs Hydro and valve handle). A mix of both new and used items. I configured many different sets of Tec and CCR gear over the years. All are being sold as one lot at a very good price. I am simply clearing the items out from my finished basement storage and have no interest in answering a lot of questions or negotiating price. I will have several bulk ads for gear and they are all priced to move quickly. I am no longer doing any Cave, Tec or CCR diving so these items are no longer needed. No guarantee or warranty, No returns or refunds. Shipping charges are extra. I estimate two USPS large Flat rate boxes. Everything you see in the pictures comes with the sale. The deal goes to the first person that comes up with the money.

John

Stage 2.jpg

Stage 1.jpg

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Re: FS - Stage Tank Rigging - Bulk Sale

I can't believe someone has not taken this package.

A set of stage tank straps and hardware is $55 and in this package there are 5 sets.
    https://www.divegearexpress.com/dive...le-rigging-kit

The latching tank straps average $30 each and there are 10 in this package.
    https://www.divegearexpress.com/tank-straps

A butt plate cost $85.
    https://www.divegearexpress.com/modu...ssembly-screws

The neoprene tank hose retainers are custom made. They work better than the elastic and rubber that you can buy. They keep the hoses secure and streamline while still allowing easy deployment.

New this package is more than $700 of gear and no one wants it for $125?

RBW Member topper133 is an unknown quantity at this point topper133's Avatar
    XCCR

How much for shipping to the UK?

RBW Member andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp's Avatar

PM sent.

HammerMeg

SOLD Thank you.

XCCR

Thanks for ignoring my post, obviously not 1st come 1st served.

RBW Member andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp is on a distinguished road andrespp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by topper133  View Original Post

I didn't get the deal either.

RBW Member broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher's Avatar
    TBD

Quote Originally Posted by topper133  View Original Post
    How do you know?
    Maybe he found a local sale and didn't want to deal with international shipping and payments?

XCCR

How do I know he ignored my post?

Do you really need that explaining? Even a courtesy to say "Sorry CBA with international shipping".

HammerMeg

topper133 sorry your upset that you did not get the deal but you were not first to reply.

When someone needs to pay I think it is wise to see if the payment comes thru before telling others. Then when the payment does come thru the items need to be packed and taken to the shipper. Then the advertisement on the forums need to be changed. Plus normal life event need to handled.

Sorry that you expected a reply but it was my choice to simply say it was sold in a post.

When you sell something you can do it your way and I will not complain.

+ Reply to Thread