+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Posts does not start one first page

RBW Member Oddemann is an unknown quantity at this point Oddemann's Avatar
    JJ CCR

Posts does not start one first page

Hello all.

How come that all the posts i open on page 1 always starts with a "re-blablabla" seems like i am starting in the middle of the threads. I cannot actually find the first post in a thread

Regards
    Oddemann

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: Posts does not start one first page

Quote Originally Posted by Oddemann  View Original Post
    Hello all.

How come that all the posts i open on page 1 always starts with a "re-blablabla" seems like i am starting in the middle of the threads. I cannot actually find the first post in a thread

Regards
    Oddemann

There is a setting you can set in your personal profile which will put the most recent post at the top of the page, I had to look for this myself and have it set this way as some threads get to be pages long. You have the option of reading the OP (original post) first (chronological order) or can select to read the most recent post first. Somebody from RBW might be able to help guide this a bit better for you than I can. There are a lot of settings on this forum so look around a bit at all the tabs in your profile. It's a really powerful site with great info and great divers.

JJ CCR

Great thanks

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Found it:

Login, Settings tab at the top left of the page, then choose General, scroll down to the Thread Settings, first or second section has the setting you can choose.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

On the top of the page you will find display. Try switching to linear.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

JJ CCR

Yes thanks i found it. Must be the first forum i have been on with a latest post first as default.

Oddemann

+ Reply to Thread