+ Reply to Thread

Thread: G-Box vs Custom Diver frame

RBW Member Simon-inspo is an unknown quantity at this point Simon-inspo's Avatar
    Inspo

G-Box vs Custom Diver frame

Hi, I'm just getting ready to take my unit abroad for the first time (Malta), I currently have the original setup and although I don't have enough time this time around, I'm really now starting to think about how to make the unit more travel friendly...

Therefore - what are peoples opinions on the G-box vs the Custom Diver rebreather frame? The frame appears to be slightly cheaper, but you seem to get more with the G-box...?

All thoughts and comments welcome, pretty new to this...!

RBW Member ssk is an unknown quantity at this point ssk's Avatar
    Dolphin, Meg 2.7, Pathfinder,

LAR VI, Fenzy PO68, Homebuilt

Re: G-Box vs Custom Diver frame

I would suggest you to give try to the PLDT travel frame also. I consider this as the best solution for travelling purposes and not only,
    BR
    D.

RBW Member Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol's Avatar

Re: G-Box vs Custom Diver frame

The other frame I have seen recently is the new Kent tooling travel frame which is round vs square and seems to get good reviews. Be interested if anyone has used one of these to comment??

+ Reply to Thread