+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: dead X1

RBW Member moose_grunt is an unknown quantity at this point moose_grunt's Avatar

Wanted: dead X1

After previous shenanigans with my dead X1 (thread is on here somewhere), I'd like another crack at it. Anyone have a dead X1 (preferably that stopped working because of the battery) sitting in a drawer somewhere? Willing to give it to me if I cover shipping?

Jim

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RBW Member soggy bottom is an unknown quantity at this point soggy bottom's Avatar

Re: Wanted: dead X1

Good luck with your project. I'd give you mine but I sent it to Liquivision for repair when it started shutting down during dives and never got it back.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

I have one that has been on a charger unused for a few years. I hear it go into charging mode every few hours, which means the battery is probably toast. If it can help someone out, that's better than just sitting on my shelf. Yours for the cost of shipping.

Ken
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member Franck13 is an unknown quantity at this point Franck13's Avatar
    in sale but not for purchase..

Question Re: Wanted: dead X1

Hi

A dead x1? i'm sorry but i didn't know this material .

Franck

Quote Originally Posted by moose_grunt  View Original Post
    After previous shenanigans with my dead X1 (thread is on here somewhere), I'd like another crack at it. Anyone have a dead X1 (preferably that stopped working because of the battery) sitting in a drawer somewhere? Willing to give it to me if I cover shipping?

Jim

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

hello mate.

i have 2 of the older models of X1, which were with single depth sensor, and they do not work due to the battery. but is you plug the charger on, they are working, i.e the you can go through menu, plan a dive, change settings etc.

i dont know if this will do for you.

i also have 2 x1s, with double sensor, which i do not use any more, as i had an xlink and it died on me... they both have multideco and work fine.

i was hoping i could give these away, but not for free. charges also included.

let me know if you are interested.

Spyros

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Meg 2.7 :) - of course

Megalodon 2.7

Quote Originally Posted by moose_grunt  View Original Post

Jim

Jim,

My X1 is in the Air on its way to you, let me know when it arrives and ping me an e-mail or something when you get it up and running.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Some of you should keep yours. If Jim ever gets this repair figured out, he might be willing to revive your old X1s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

+ Reply to Thread