+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parts

RBW Member Frank504 is an unknown quantity at this point Frank504's Avatar
    Ouroboros, JJ, Mk15.5 Mk16

Inspiration, Dolphin, LAR 5,7

Parts

Is there anyone that has Mk15.5/16 parts for sale? Frank

Dive different. cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15, LARV

KISS Classic

Re: Parts

What parts are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by cys  View Original Post
    What parts are you looking for?
    Hi Cys,

Looking for Mk15.5 dome, centersection, Bendix cables.... valves as used on spheres Dil/Oxygen.....thanks for your interest.. Fank

Dive different. cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15, LARV

KISS Classic

Okay. Sounds like it might be easier to find a whole unit, but good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by cys  View Original Post
    Okay. Sounds like it might be easier to find a whole unit, but good luck.
    Looking for some one else... but finding a "complete" unit might be just as diffecult....

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

I have two used pillar valves which will need to be cleaned, 1 O2 and 1 dil. $200 each plus post. Also have a set of Tavco inconel flasks, PM if interested (they won't come cheap and I'm not looking at trades, I have enuff dive shit to last 2 lifetimes).

MK15.5, MK15, LARV

KISS Classic

I have a "spare" 15.5 minus electronics and spheres. I don't use it as I prefer diving my 15. I'm waiting until it's the last rig left to sell it so I can recover what I paid for it.

RBW Member SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frank504  View Original Post
    Hi Cys,

Looking for Mk15.5 dome, centersection, Bendix cables.... valves as used on spheres Dil/Oxygen.....thanks for your interest.. Fank
    Hi Fank if you PM me with specifics I can probably help. I'm only a few hours drive from the "manufacturer" but centre sections are VERY VERY rare. Domes are now modified with stainless steel from a Mk15.

I do have a spare of both but really keeping them for my own unit. :)

I do have a mate that has not used his unit in a few years now and is pondering selling it. Its a complete working unit. Apart from cells of course.

SteveL

+ Reply to Thread