+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meg 2.7 molex oxygen sensor conectors

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg + sidewinder

Re: Meg 2.7 molex oxygen sensor conectors

James left I believe, here's all the different ways to contact ISC.
    https://www.megccr.com/contact-us/

I had my whole head rewired, it was relatively inexpensive

Let's go diving! mpement will become famous soon enough mpement will become famous soon enough mpement will become famous soon enough mpement's Avatar
    Megalodon

After James was gone I received an email from Leon addressed from: sales@megccr.com,

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

Quote Originally Posted by brunospf  View Original Post
    Hello Gabe, this email address you sent me is inactive and the messages coming back. Can you tell me if there's any more? My English is not very good for making a phone call to ISC.

big hug

Bruno
    Ola Bruno,

Se precisares de ajuda podes enviar a tua cabeca para o Dennis Vessey em UK. Ele e um centro autorizado para toda a Europa para reparacao dos Megs.

Se quiseres envia-me mensagem privada e eu ponho-te em contacto com ele.

The jungle CCR guy !!! brunospf is an unknown quantity at this point brunospf's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

Quote Originally Posted by Ballester  View Original Post
    Ola Bruno,

Se precisares de ajuda podes enviar a tua cabeca para o Dennis Vessey em UK. Ele e um centro autorizado para toda a Europa para reparacao dos Megs.

Se quiseres envia-me mensagem privada e eu ponho-te em contacto com ele.

Hello Ballester and the others who answered this topic.

Thank you so much for your help. Leon Scarmahon responded to me via the email posted on the ISC website. I'll send my head to them tomorrow and hope everything goes well.

Special thanks to Ballester for the attempt to communicate in my native language, an opportunity in which I ask to send the contact of Dennis Vessey because it is always good to have contacts of other technicians able to repair our machines.

big hug for everyone

Bruno

RBW Member cicifujcic is an unknown quantity at this point cicifujcic's Avatar
    Meg 2.7

I got mine at narked@90. A friend of mine who is also meg ccr diver is good electrician and he helped me change them and works perfectly. I got a problem at the end of one dive when while on a deco stop one of connectors stopped working and sensor went down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2