+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DSV Crush Washer

DSV Crush Washer

I need to replace the crush washer in my DSV that seals the screw to the lever. Anyone have specs on that part or a part number? I emailed support and got crickets, I am open to buying a bag but I want to get is swapped out before the start of the season. I was told it was included in the Meg hard to find parts kit but why pay $80 for o-rings I already have and parts I don't need.

Thanks

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

Re: DSV Crush Washer

depends on thickness, you can make one very cheap.i have a bunch of dreager ones

RBW Member jeff h will become famous soon enough jeff h will become famous soon enough jeff h will become famous soon enough jeff h will become famous soon enough jeff h's Avatar

Re: DSV Crush Washer

I used an 007 o-ring on mine, an 006 might also work. I'm pretty sure what came off it was a thin O-ring vs a crush washer.

At 2:40 Leon states it's an o-ring. https://player.vimeo.com/video/7037527

+ Reply to Thread