+ Reply to Thread

Thread: returning to RBW

RBW Member gordonmackie is an unknown quantity at this point gordonmackie's Avatar
    Classic Inspiration

returning to RBW

Hi
    I had not been on the forum for ages (for no particular reason) and could not remember my log in - so rejoined

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Re: returning to RBW

Well, welcome back !!!

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Glad to see a returning member, welcome back!

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Welcome back. I'm really hoping that at one point the forum will return to what it was a few years ago, full of life and hundreds of new posts to read every morning when I turned my computer on.I have to admit that without RBW, I would have never been able to build my rebreathers. It has a wealth of information and would be very sad to see it fading away.
    Last edited by rolanddiver; 28th February 2018 at 15:23.

+ Reply to Thread