+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for recco for our small groups next trip - SE Asia or S Pacific & CCR support

RBW Member matt unique is an unknown quantity at this point matt unique's Avatar
    jjccr

Re: Looking for recco for our small groups next trip - SE Asia or S Pacific & CCR sup

If your still looking I'd be happy to answer questions about Sams tours and ccr diving in Palau.

Smeagle-the dive carnival otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround is just really nice otterinaround's Avatar
    Ouroboros

O2ptima

Re: Looking for recco for our small groups next trip - SE Asia or S Pacific & CCR sup

Yours may be the post I've been looking for....
    I'm interested in the info as well....

I'll be in Fiji at the end of February and beginning of March.

Currently looking for an outfit to provide O2 fills. A source for sorb would be nice too.

I can't do the live aboard thing as my partner is new to diving and still farts out bubbles.. But while they're away....

I was hoping to get some Rebreather types together to jump into spots out in Fiji.

I'm flexible with location and may have a shark freak that wants to dive with toothy sea creatures along for the ride.

We will be visiting South East Asia quite often so maybe I can turn this into a takes his gear while the other half... does what they do... thing.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Brain,

Hope you have a great trip and take some pictures....

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2