+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: controller eccr.pl

aka Scotty com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1's Avatar
    inspiration vision

controller eccr.pl

Hi,

any experience with this controller https://eccr.pl ?
    I am asking because I am looking into the smart CCR which will come with this controller.

Regards,
    Scotty

RBW Member jale is on a distinguished road jale is on a distinguished road jale's Avatar
    Triton,Sidekick, Joki, C96

Flex, HH

Re: controller eccr.pl

Hi
    It looks like a new product and I don't think many people have used it ;)
    Looks like a big brick and i don't understand how you can adapt to another machine or it is to be used only with their new ccr?
    This CCR linked page goes nowhere either.
    Any info about this new rb?
    Thanks
    Jale

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

There is nothing new here. It's the same electronics that are on the SG Defender and the Protus. They have been around for a couple of years.

RBW Member Piotr Kitta is an unknown quantity at this point Piotr Kitta's Avatar
    HH Extreme

This controller was used also in X ccr before they had installed shearwater electronic.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Kitta  View Original Post
    This controller was used also in X ccr before they had installed shearwater electronic.
    While it's made by the same person/company, it's a different controller than was in the XCCR.

RBW Member jale is on a distinguished road jale is on a distinguished road jale's Avatar
    Triton,Sidekick, Joki, C96

Flex, HH

Thanks for the info.
    I though the Defender has only a Czech connection and as the link has a .pl, I didn't go further...
    Never also realized it is such a massive block (at least it looks like).

I am diving a Defender and I can tell you that it just Looks like a massive block.

The outer dimensions are smaler than a shearwater Petrel, itīs just a bit thicker... I donīt have exact measurements but I would guess itīs less than 5 milimeters.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by jale  View Original Post
    Thanks for the info.
    I though the Defender has only a Czech connection and as the link has a .pl, I didn't go further...
    Never also realized it is such a massive block (at least it looks like).

aka Scotty com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1 will become famous soon enough com1's Avatar
    inspiration vision

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    There is nothing new here. It's the same electronics that are on the SG Defender and the Protus. They have been around for a couple of years.
    So you could say itīs proven in use. I donīt like the idea of being one of the first users diving this electronics/firmware.

Just reading the manual.
    It says "Depth gauge - Maximum depth of operation:100M/330FT"
    Is this a hard limit? Any experience with deeper dives (down to 150m~)?

HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Mine has been deeper than 100M. Sounds like some CYA language.

Quote Originally Posted by com1  View Original Post
    So you could say itīs proven in use. I donīt like the idea of being one of the first users diving this electronics/firmware.

Just reading the manual.
    It says "Depth gauge - Maximum depth of operation:100M/330FT"
    Is this a hard limit? Any experience with deeper dives (down to 150m~)?

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Mine has been deeper than 100M. Sounds like some CYA language.

Mine too... 127m

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast