+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Booster???

New Member 3mixhb is an unknown quantity at this point 3mixhb's Avatar

What Booster???

What booster is the best suitable for boosting 3 ltr and 7/10ltr bailout bottles?

HB

RBW Member TheMacallan is on a distinguished road TheMacallan is on a distinguished road TheMacallan's Avatar

Re: What Booster???

I've had my KISS nano-boost for four years and does this task with ease.

The reeds occasionly (once every few months) block with particles from "O" rings but this is a quick and easy fix.

I bought mine without the optional whips. Far better to use BSP than the PTFE 'ed API thread. (again to stop the reed blocking).

The pump is used every weekend for two divers.

A very satisfied customer.

I would check out the new CE marked Maximator first.

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by 3mixhb
    What booster is the best suitable for boosting 3 ltr and 7/10ltr bailout bottles?

HB
    Could you define "Best"?

Speed, Drive gas effiency, Pressure output, boost ratio, etc etc.....

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Have a read in the library we have a bunch of reviews! I am happy with my HI.....

+ Reply to Thread