+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Guy from Seattle Area

RBW Member RVBldr is an unknown quantity at this point RVBldr's Avatar
    Not Yet

New Guy from Seattle Area

New guy here from the Seattle area and just trying to gain enough knowledge to make the jump OC -> CCR jump. Been diving OC with some tech training here in the Puget Sound, but it might be time to look at going without the bubbles.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: New Guy from Seattle Area

Quote Originally Posted by RVBldr  View Original Post
    New guy here from the Seattle area and just trying to gain enough knowledge to make the jump OC -> CCR jump. Been diving OC with some tech training here in the Puget Sound, but it might be time to look at going without the bubbles.
    One of the top rebreather manufacturers is just down the I5 in Centralia. I have owned a number of different rebreathers over the years and the Megalodon is still my favorite, goto rebreather.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg + sidewinder

It seems like try dives are pretty rare around here. Are there any particular units you are looking at?

RBW Member RVBldr is an unknown quantity at this point RVBldr's Avatar
    Not Yet

Quote Originally Posted by rjack  View Original Post
    It seems like try dives are pretty rare around here. Are there any particular units you are looking at?
    I haven't seen many try-dives either. A local shop is decent with the Prism, a couple buddies have gone rEvo, and there's an SF2 local. I'm just in the learning phase, so I don't even know enough yet to be dangerous!

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg + sidewinder

Quote Originally Posted by RVBldr  View Original Post
    I haven't seen many try-dives either. A local shop is decent with the Prism, a couple buddies have gone rEvo, and there's an SF2 local. I'm just in the learning phase, so I don't even know enough yet to be dangerous!
    Lots of Megs around, mostly v2.7 units but a few Meg15s as well. Leon is happy to show you around the factory if you call ahead.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Some men dive megs, others dive "rebreathers" :)

Nice thing about a meg is they breath in any position, military grade construction, Meg hatchery down in Centralia for parts and service, and a number of meg divers in the Seattle area for questions, help, even training on them.

RBW Member jeffgerritsen is an unknown quantity at this point jeffgerritsen's Avatar
    Megalodon

Optima

Mel Clark usually has "try dives" in June each year at a pool in Everett. +1 on the megs!

RBW Member Diverx56 is an unknown quantity at this point Diverx56's Avatar
    Megalodon 15

I have to agree with all of the posts. Been diving a Meg 15 since they came out and the support is great.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Nice to meet you on RBW.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread