+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: weight ?

New Member Pawel is on a distinguished road Pawel is on a distinguished road Pawel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    Just a thought, why don't you do a teardown of the Castoro Abyss, talk us through it. And a buildup, so Sarah can see how it all comes together. ;)...Only the Oztek crowd has had a chance to look at it ... so get at it, will you. :D
    Greetings Stefan,

It is quite high on my priority list. I was delaying this because I wanted to do a teardown of something that closely resembles production unit or at least a unit I am entirely happy with (and you know I don't like cheap or half baked stuff). There are a few things I will change and there are a few things that aren't quite finished, but "divable" and certainly enough to test things out. For example, OC bailout is missing and there is no reason for it other than I can't get 5/8" 300 bar tank valves. You wouldn't know a supplier, would you?
    Also, the hoses will be routed over the shoulder for easier donning, Oxygen sensor holder will change, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    You can always try the Oceanhaus, fits into a fanny pack when you remove the port.
    If there is an easy and a hard way to film underwater, usually the hard way is the right way :D

Cheers,

Pawel
    Attached Images

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by Decodiver
    Stefan clearly you don't know what fanny means in the UK. PMSL!!
    Actually I do, just don't know your term for the American fanny pack.
    Besides, just depends who is wearing it and where?
    Besides, as my id brother once said a long time ago,
    if the back is out the front doesn't matter.

By the way, "PMSL" ... do you know what PMS stand for?
    Do you show fangs while laughing in monthly intervals? ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5