+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salalah Oman

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Salalah Oman

Hi,

Anybody with experience with a Divecenter in Salalah ? Possibilities to fill oxygen tanks?

Greetings
    David

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

pike pikewashere is an unknown quantity at this point pikewashere's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: Salalah Oman

Interested to hear if you find something.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

If the trip goes to Salalah the I will get in contact with MHD , they provide industrial O 2 so worth a try.

http://www.mhdoman.com/salalah/index.htm

Abu Dhabi is also on the list of possible destinations , as so is Boedapest , itís a family holiday but if I can arrange Boedapest it would be nice for some dives like the MolnŠr JŠnos cave and the Mine over there .

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

Does it really worth it going on a Family Holidays, by yourself, to a place with no rebreather support to do a few rec dives??

Keep it simply and just go OC.

rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballester  View Original Post
    Does it really worth it going on a Family Holidays, by yourself, to a place with no rebreather support to do a few rec dives??

Keep it simply and just go OC.
    Yes , you are right.....on the otter hand, If I can arrange to do 3 or 4 nice dives when then family is at the beach then for me itís worth it. I have heard of some nice dives possible around the 60-80 m area. Also if itís not deep but I can stay for 2 hours then for me itís worth the hassle.

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

Quote Originally Posted by EngelenD  View Original Post
    Yes , you are right.....on the otter hand, If I can arrange to do 3 or 4 nice dives when then family is at the beach then for me itís worth it. I have heard of some nice dives possible around the 60-80 m area. Also if itís not deep but I can stay for 2 hours then for me itís worth the hassle.

I don't want to do couple therapy... but if you are going with your family stay with your family. That will give you enough credits to book a full week of diving by yourself with a buddy and with proper support to go 60 to 80 meters... If they don't have O2 how the fuck will they have trimix to do 60 to 80 meter dives?!?

+ Reply to Thread