+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meg 2.1 Is it worth it

RBW Member jvos is on a distinguished road jvos is on a distinguished road jvos's Avatar
    Apeks Meg

BMR500 IDA

Re: Meg 2.1 Is it worth it

Negligible difference between onboard deco and offboard deco. Not worth worrying about. If you are worried, spend 2 or 3 extra minutes at 20 foot stop and be happy.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

I dove for quite a number of years without integrated deco, and my dive buddy and my comp were within 2 minutes of each other.

The big benefit through of a fischer connect to a petrel, is readability of PPO.

Whomever in Meg land, that decided black text on a green background was ok, should have a special place in hell, having to read one in poor conditions.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ballester  View Original Post
    Bullshit. Head 2.01 shares exactly the same components as the 2.07 head. Only the electronics were decommissioned but there is still lots of stock of brand new ones.

Dennis Vessey in the UK is the official repair center for Europe. I have 2 meg units for 10 years. Never missed a dive and never had been sent to repair. Everything is maintained by the user only if... and I repeat IF the electronics fail is that you have to sent it back to the dealer to be repaired.
    And by the way YES you can still be certified on the 2.01 all the Meg instructors will do that.
    2.7 and 2.07 are different animals
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2