+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OXY and DIL Lables

NEW ECCR DIVER Craig Haymaker is an unknown quantity at this point Craig Haymaker's Avatar
    TEC SE7EN

none

OXY and DIL Lables

I give up, search engines suck - LOL !! I am looking for the simple and small "OXY" and "DIL" decals, labels, stickers (or what ever they are called), to apply on the 3L Faber steel tanks ! Can anyone please direct me to where these can be found ?
    Thanks so much, Craig H.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Re: OXY and DIL Lables

Pretty sure dive gear express or add helium have them

RBW Member moose_grunt is an unknown quantity at this point moose_grunt's Avatar

I got some from DGX fairly recently. There's a decals subsection in the tanks section. Think they were $3 a piece.

You could probably get similar printed at a print shop or sign shop, or possibly even get the right stuff to do it at home, but I couldn't be bothered.

Jim

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Haymaker  View Original Post
    I give up, search engines suck - LOL !! I am looking for the simple and small "OXY" and "DIL" decals, labels, stickers (or what ever they are called), to apply on the 3L Faber steel tanks ! Can anyone please direct me to where these can be found ?
    Thanks so much, Craig H.
    Print them yourself!!! Been using them for years... they dont fade out.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Waterproof-.../dp/B0131FGVJY

NEW ECCR DIVER Craig Haymaker is an unknown quantity at this point Craig Haymaker's Avatar
    TEC SE7EN

none

Thanks Guys, DGX & AH have the LARGE oxygen and diluent stickers, guess that I could just cut out the OXY and DIL portions. Craig H.

RBW Member Capt Morgan is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Morgan's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Ballester  View Original Post
    Print them yourself!!! Been using them for years... they dont fade out.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Waterproof-.../dp/B0131FGVJY
    Looks interesting, have you used it with inkjet or Laser?
    I have an inkjet printer and think it may be a weak link.

RBW Member moose_grunt is an unknown quantity at this point moose_grunt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Haymaker  View Original Post
    Thanks Guys, DGX & AH have the LARGE oxygen and diluent stickers, guess that I could just cut out the OXY and DIL portions. Craig H.
    The 10 inch stickers don't quite (leave about an inch gap) wrap around a steel 2L bottle. If you just want "OXY" and "DIL", smaller than a full size wrap, why not get mailbox letters from the hardware store? You can get sheets of the full alphabet in different sizes for only a couple bucks, or get individual larger letters for under a dollar each. I did this on my tanks for a couple of years before deciding I'd rather have the wrap stickers.

Jim

RBW Member fullytek is an unknown quantity at this point fullytek's Avatar
    megabastard

www.lightmonkey.us/stickers

I have them in stock how many do you need?

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Morgan  View Original Post
    Looks interesting, have you used it with inkjet or Laser?
    I have an inkjet printer and think it may be a weak link.
    I used them with inkjet. I even created a green one saying trimix copying the ones provided by the meg. they work very well and never lose color. If you want to make them harder to destroy just stick an extra layer of adhesive transparent film on top and they will be there for ever.

RBW Member Capt Morgan is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Morgan's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Ballester  View Original Post
    I used them with inkjet. I even created a green one saying trimix copying the ones provided by the meg. they work very well and never lose color. If you want to make them harder to destroy just stick an extra layer of adhesive transparent film on top and they will be there for ever.
    Good to hear that, many thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast