+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Terrible Expieriance - Revo Rebreather Newbie In Melbourne

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Re: Terrible Expieriance - Revo Rebreather Newbie In Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by luke75  View Original Post
    Sorry mate. Working from phone that did not get the image.

Also have had people throw pot shots from the other side of the globe telling us our boats should do this, can’t do that etc etc

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ill apologize to you for that , my comments should have been aimed more at the poster,s/ fullytek (or what ever he calls him self )and his shitty attitude, just a nother t5at with a clipboard type, seemed clear to me he know nothing about rebreather,s
    Last edited by Gobfish1; 11th May 2018 at 13:39.

New Rebreather Diver RoyJN is an unknown quantity at this point RoyJN's Avatar
    Inspiration vision

Thank you for sharing your side Luke and I'm sorry that happened to you. Like many here posting, we support you, your company, your staff and the many countless dive operators who go above and beyond to make our dives fun and safe. Hopefully I'll find a rebreather group in the area and join in on the fun dives in the future.

Hey Baz - This has been a one horse race.

Until now, I have not spoken of Adrian Senders behaviour nor lack of ability to anyone outside of Redboats with the exception of his instructor here in Melbourne.

.................................................. ........
    Luke

John H Hanzl johnnyh is an unknown quantity at this point johnnyh's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

Sentinel Expedition Travel

guys - check redboats facebook page for the rebreathers on the boat -

Really important question...

Who’s the pretty girl in the background...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    John Hanzl

Author, Out of Hell's Kitchen
    www.outofhellskitchen.com

RBW Member fullytek is an unknown quantity at this point fullytek's Avatar
    megabastard

Quote Originally Posted by Gobfish1  View Original Post
    ill apologize to you for that , my comments should have been aimed more at the poster,s/ fullytek (or what ever he calls him self )and his shitty attitude, just a nother t5at with a clipboard type, seemed clear to me he know nothing about rebreather,s
    No you are the one that called red boats cattle boats.
    You also said you would not Tek dive off red boats.

You also clame to be an expert on the Rob Stewart accident.
    But I'm the one with the attitude

And now it's clear to you that I know nothing about rebreathers?
    Please tell me more.

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by fullytek  View Original Post
    No you are the one that called red boats cattle boats.
    You also said you would not Tek dive off red boats.

You also clame to be an expert on the Rob Stewart accident.
    But I'm the one with the attitude

And now it's clear to you that I know nothing about rebreathers?
    Please tell me more.
    having seen what set points , the guru that rob did his training with likes to bullshit about , i can take a good guse at the dill used and reading the autopsy report it not hard to see what went on and why,
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...M0f_2WtjrqU7VI muppits for cash ,

its clear to me still
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?54973-Terrible-Expieriance-Revo-Rebreather-Newbie-In-Melbourne&p=489721&
    viewfull=1#post489721

as for boats id not dive from a mixed boat OC and CCR, a boat with 18 or 20 odd ccr dives im still at a loss to call in sometning other than what i said , single cylinder bailout shown in photos, and all new kit , iv not dived one bailout/deco cylinder for at least 20 years

id not like to be sat waiting to be picked up at the back of that queue,(18+ ccr divers) but thats just me , so dont be to upset, im sure others dont mind.

the dock photo only shows 15 dives , so maybe not to bad , red boats are swinging me to them . lol but your still not on my to do list,

Last edited by Gobfish1; 14th May 2018 at 01:04.

RBW Member fullytek is an unknown quantity at this point fullytek's Avatar
    megabastard

having seen what set points , the guru that rob did his training with likes to bullshit about , i can take a good guse at the dill used and reading the autopsy report it not hard to see what went on and why,
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...M0f_2WtjrqU7VI muppits for cash ,

its clear to me still
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?54973-Terrible-Expieriance-Revo-Rebreather-Newbie-In-Melbourne&p=489721&
    viewfull=1#post489721

as for boats id not dive from a mixed boat OC and CCR, a boat with 18 or 20 odd ccr dives im still at a loss to call in sometning other than what i said , single cylinder bailout shown in photos, and all new kit , iv not dived one bailout/deco cylinder for at least 20 years

id not like to be sat waiting to be picked up at the back of that queue,(18+ ccr divers) but thats just me , so dont be to upset, im sure others dont mind.

the dock photo only shows 15 dives , so maybe not to bad , red boats are swinging me to them . lol but your still not on my to do list,

Good because your not welcome on my boat.

Again you were not there when Rob had his accident but you googled the coroners report.
    I guess your googling skills along with your 1400 reabreaterworld post qualifies you as an expert.

Red boats is a professional operation with safe boats and qualified crew.
    Fully Tek Marine runs a safe boat and have qualified crews
    So again stop talking shit
    Last edited by fullytek; 14th May 2018 at 02:44.

Pucks & sharks! hroark2112 is an unknown quantity at this point hroark2112's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit LTE

Kiss Sport, DiveRite O2ptima

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...M0f_2WtjrqU7VI

Totally off topic....but imma ask anyway...

.8 for a setpoint seems awfully low on the dive in the video. At one point it looks like his Petrel is telling him to switch to 1.2. Am I missing something??

RBW Member chef_au is an unknown quantity at this point chef_au's Avatar
    Kiss Classic Explorer

Gobfosh - I'm curious as to why you wouldn't dive on a mixed boat. If each buddy group does their thing it's no issue. There's space for all.

It's about to sticking to plans, diving safe and getting home again.

Here in Melbourne, your options are dive on a mixed boat or bring your own boat.

Redboats do run RB exclusive dives and they are well run, and they well support RB on their charters.

Ive spent more time on OC then CCR so maybe it's something I'm missing, but 99% of the dive population get along.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

I dont like diving mixed as profiles are different, as well as dive times. The bubble blowers will wind up waitign around for the rb divers, or the dive will be so short, its almost a waste of time to bring an RB.

RBW Member Dive Africa is an unknown quantity at this point Dive Africa's Avatar
    Meg Classic & Meg 15

What a tosser - you guys should come and dive with us - launching with Ribs (no place to move) straight trough the Surf. Those Redboats are a luxury we can only dream of - if you are bitching over those boats - you have no place in tech-diving mate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast