+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Terrible Expieriance - Revo Rebreather Newbie In Melbourne

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Re: Terrible Expieriance - Revo Rebreather Newbie In Melbourne

Well if Gobfish is into suck or blow as a homophobic then ........where do I sign up ?

Deep and Safe Nanookh is an unknown quantity at this point Nanookh's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III with rMS

Hollis Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza  View Original Post
    Adrian and Redboats - what a pair of twats you have made yourselves appear - going off like a week old pork chop about a stupid squabble over a mundane dive and doing it to a world wide audience.

Guys your not helping the industry down here - sort your lovers tiff out in private and build a bridge and get over it.

Children ... regards Bazza
    Absolutely agree Bazza! Very unprofessional...

RBW Member Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol is just really nice Wol's Avatar

Baz - is bang on.

Moaning about customers publicly is never going to end well

RBW Member chef_au is an unknown quantity at this point chef_au's Avatar
    Kiss Classic Explorer

Can I just throw something I here.
    I live and dive in Melbourne. Redboats are an excellent company who just don't tolerate sh1t be it from their own people or customers.

They run specific dives for RBs lately that have had huge take up. The boat is a taxi to and from your site, they don't run a shop, training or any these, their job is to get you to and from the site safely and a sure you get home safely.

They have been huge supporters of RBs and don't go through any of the bollocks regs posted because they aren't qualified in it, owner onus applies.

Each spot for a diver on the boat is designed to be big enough for OC twins of a RB but sure as hell not packing a scrubber on board. They're a wet boat so trying to pack would result in a sorb soup.

There's all sorts of wrong in these posts but I'll defend what needs to be defended and redboats are worth defending

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza  View Original Post
    Adrian and Redboats - what a pair of twats you have made yourselves appear - going off like a week old pork chop about a stupid squabble over a mundane dive and doing it to a world wide audience.

Guys your not helping the industry down here - sort your lovers tiff out in private and build a bridge and get over it.

Children ... regards Bazza
    Hey Baz - This has been a one horse race.

Until now, I have not spoken of Adrian Senders behaviour nor lack of ability to anyone outside of Redboats with the exception of his instructor here in Melbourne.

This is the first post I have made anywhere in response to this. However you are right Baz, all look like geese. Unfortunately I feel I have to come forward to correct Adrian Senders version of events regarding this. His email thread has been hilariously doctored / fabricated.

Redboats prides itself on its a finely tuned operation and we carefully manage the people that come through and trust us with their diving experience. Like any operator, we have had people turn up drunk, people turn up with with no alternate second stage, with no computer, no SPG, but I have NEVER been as concerned about any single divers practices as Adrian Sender. Our deckhand Jackson also said in 7 years he had never seen anything like it. Jackson only crewed one trip (j4 submarine) with Adrian.

As the owner of the company it is my job to protect myself, protect my staff, protect our customers, protect our vessels and act as the ambassadors to the industry that we are. I attempted over months to educate Adrian into a safe diving mindset, but it proved to be impossible. I still did not ban him from the boats.

I now openly warn other operators and potential dive buddies divers to be aware of the liability that is Adrian Sender and his diving practices. Even on single tank OC.

Never have I seen a bloke run down the pier 5 minutes as the boat was pulling away with 2 international sized suitcases - one with his breather, one with his sorb, and commence to pack and set up the breather on the floor of the boat on the way to the dive site. This was his first dive post Revo course. Adrians practices did not get any better as time went on.

If Adrian Sender posts again I will put the entire series of messages up for those divers that have nothing better to do to read this chaff its entirety, which will remove all doubt as to the behaviour and actions of both Redboats and Adrian Sender.

To everyone else - I implore to you to check out Melbournes diving - some of the best tech diving in the world. 50+ shipwrecks 15-77M including 4 British WW1 subs.
    Wall diving 10 - 105M.

The last communication from each of us is below.

I believe this sums the situation up. The below response from Luke (me) was to his email demanding he be unsubscribed from our mailing list in a random message to me 4 months after his last dive with Redboats SEP 2017.

From me to Adrian

Adrian,
    Just as a final comment from my side.
    You banned yourself off the boats. Not once did I ever ban you.
    Your reaction to my concern for your welfare, my companies welfare, and my own psychological wellbeing was not appropriate.
    Your ego was unable to handle a correct assertion on my behalf and that is why you find yourself in the position you are in.
    Your diving practices (unless they have changed) are not safe. One of the most unsafe I have ever seen.
    I think you had best reflect on all of that for the sake of your own wellbeing and for the sake of those around you that love you.
    I wish you all the best.
    Luke

From Adrian to me.

Luke, suck my cock.

Loser. People die because people like you rush them to come up.

Ill say this once.

Go fuck yourself, if I see you in person I will say it to your face.

If I see you I will put my cock in your ear.

From me to Adrian

I'm sorry you feel that way.
    Please stay safe
    Merry Xmas

Luke

Quote Originally Posted by fullytek  View Original Post
    You were not on the boat when Rob had his accident so you have 0 creadable information about the accadent.
    The boats in question are 1/4 million dollar purpose built dive boats with qualified crews and all the necessary safety equipment.
    If you can't fit your machine on that boat then it's your problem.

Diver elevators are extremely failure prone.
    If you can only manage to safely dive off a boat with a slob lifter then I suggest you stick to internet diving.

You won't be able to dive the north east, the great lakes , keys or west coast.

There is nothing wrong with red boats stop talking shit.
    1/2 million dollar boats thanks very much ;)
    - (and yes they do fit in the seats - we fit 21 rebreathers on Red Devil and 18 on Red Raider.)

Terrible Expieriance - Revo Rebreather Newbie In Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJN  View Original Post
    The guy clearly did not do his research when planning his trip. Can't plan the trip on the fly and play it by ear when dealing with logistic of rebreather and/or technical diving.
    guys - check redboats facebook page for the rebreathers on the boat -

Last edited by luke75; 11th May 2018 at 12:10.

Terrible Expieriance - Revo Rebreather Newbie In Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by Kefrko  View Original Post
    I think the RB community is very willing to be supportive of new divers if those divers are willing to take accountability for their own actions. You say youíve been thinking about this daily for 4 months but for some reason canít make a coherent post reflecting your feelings on the situation. Your purpose of the OP was to get the opinions of the community and I think it was a resounding ďyou were in the wrongĒ. So it might be time to take a look at your training and process of diving and make some adjustments. If you pissed off the only boat in town, you might need to make amends and as another person recommended ďbuild some bridgesĒ and take some blame. I am still what I would consider a new revo diver so Iím far from an expert but with dive boats leaving early I almost always build my unit the night before when I have time to focus on what Iím doing and deal with any leaks or issues. That way the morning of the dive, I can just load gear and then relax. Iím sorry if you ended up with an instructor that maybe didnít teach well enough or perhaps you just didnít retain everything that was taught including dive etiquette. Maybe itís because my instructor is also a charter captain but he really emphasized being conscious of the boat and the passengers in regards to handling sorb. A boat captain would probably tell you (who is already running late) to just pack scrubbers on the boat instead of holding up the boat at the dock and inconveniencing the rest of the passengers just for you. Hope you stick with the revo, itís a great unit l, learn from this and dive safe

I had no idea what he was doing - he got on the boat with 2 international sized suitcases. He was running late. I turned around 5 mins later to see him packing sorb. Contrary to his claims, I would never ask anyone to pack sorb on a 1/2 million dollar aluminium boat, especially if I had paid for said boat.

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by luke75  View Original Post
    1/2 million dollar boats thanks very much ;)
    - (and yes they do fit in the seats - we fit 21 rebreathers on Red Devil and 18 on Red Raider.)

lets get something right my comment about unit not fitting in the seats came from the link posted of a RB80 rebreather with 12l cylinders , on said unit

and i had a laugh at his choice ,

ps
    nice phots kit on that lot looks like new , / not seen much use , or v well looked after, lol
    Last edited by Gobfish1; 11th May 2018 at 13:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobfish1  View Original Post
    lets get something right my comment about unit not fitting in the seats came from the link posted of a RB80 rebreather with 12l cylinders ,

and i had a laugh at his choice ,
    Sorry mate. Working from phone that did not get the image.

Also have had people throw pot shots from the other side of the globe telling us our boats should do this, canít do that etc etc

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast