+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liberty CCR IBOV Issues

RBW Member varnesj21 is an unknown quantity at this point varnesj21's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Liberty CCR IBOV Issues

I'm a Liberty CCR diver, and I use the BMCL/IBOV setup. I have found an issue with the O2 MAV. Whenever I inject O2 into my loop water leaks into the loop. Upon further investigation I discovered that the port in the loop where the o2 is being delivered is directly below the mushroom valve. So anytime I inject O2 the mushroom valve is displaced allowing water to seep into the loop. Has anyone else experienced this, and have you heard of any solutions. Thanks

RBW Member DaleHawerchuck is an unknown quantity at this point DaleHawerchuck's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Re: Liberty CCR IBOV Issues

I don't dive a Liberty myself, but two of my close friends, including a new instructor on the unit, are using the iBOV. They both (independently) described to me the same issue..

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

RBW Member varnesj21 is an unknown quantity at this point varnesj21's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Re: Liberty CCR IBOV Issues

If they moved the port over a 1/2 inch then it wouldn't be directly below the mushroom valve. I've expressed my concern to divesoft, but they haven't gotten back to me.

+ Reply to Thread