+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rebreather Week in Dominican Republic April 16th - April 21st 2007

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: Rebreather Week in Dominican Republic April 16th - April 21st 2007

what's the watertemp that time of the year??

perhaps a good time to come over and show the rEvo...

regards

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    what's the watertemp that time of the year??

perhaps a good time to come over and show the rEvo...

regards

paul
    It was a delightful 82 degree's last year in April - sweet:D

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

Lynn and I just registered.

We'll be there.

Bruce
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

Always Learning. Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob's Avatar

Talking Re: Rebreather Week in Dominican Republic April 16th - April 21st 2007

Hello everyone !

I have also decided to attend both weeks... so I can rack
    some underwater time up.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

WOW, I can't wait to be in warm water for a change !!!
    Last edited by Fort Collins Bob; 16th January 2007 at 00:56.

USSMEG USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Collins Bob  View Original Post
    Hello everyone !

I have also decided to attend both weeks... so I can rack
    some underwater time up.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

WOW, I can't wait to be in warm water for a change !!!

Got my ticket today Bob, I'll be in on Wednesday to the following Thursday. I want to get sometime on both weeks. I know Pattie MEG Diver is doing something like this also.
    See you there
    Paul

New Member john5555 is an unknown quantity at this point john5555's Avatar

Hi everyone,

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, the last three weeks have added a few new exciting additions.

1st a brand new 31' dive boat "RV DEEP EXPLORER" has joined our fleet.

2nd We have a brand new shipwreck, just sunk in 60' of water as a training aid for wreck exploration and photography.

3rd We just completed our long awaited beach expansion project, here's a picture but even that does not do it justice.

Best of all the list of guests keeps growing

John Chaterton
    Joe Porter
    Chris Khol
    Leigh Bishop
    Curt Bowen
    Bob Marx
    Ron & Patti as well as all the usual suspects.

Every Rebreather manufacturer will be present and daily try-out for most of the units in our deep water pool.

The list is growing by the day!!!!!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

John

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

Hey John, Just finished my CCR Cave training so will be looking to do a few of the caves you have in DR. Patti and USSMEG are in the course now so I think we have the makings of a team to go exploring.

Looking forward to visiting DR again very soon.

New Member john5555 is an unknown quantity at this point john5555's Avatar

Hi Ron,

Congtats....

Great, we are actually doing some exploration in a new system very close to Pirates Cove Dive Center. It is a deep dry penetration that requires a little bit of work to get to, but opens up into a pristine underground river system.

The current runs real strong throughout and the formations are magnificent.

We don't know how deep it goes yet, so come on down and we'll look together, and as always bring the lovely Miss Patti!!

See ya soon,

John

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by john5555  View Original Post
    Hi Ron,

Congtats....

Great, we are actually doing some exploration in a new system very close to Pirates Cove Dive Center. It is a deep dry penetration that requires a little bit of work to get to, but opens up into a pristine underground river system.

The current runs real strong throughout and the formations are magnificent.

We don't know how deep it goes yet, so come on down and we'll look together, and as always bring the lovely Miss Patti!!

See ya soon,

John
    I will be there, I would not miss this trip for anything:D Get ready for lots of fun and diving:D

CCR Instructor devilgas is an unknown quantity at this point devilgas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pattimegdiver  View Original Post
    I will be there, I would not miss this trip for anything:D Get ready for lots of fun and diving:D
    Hey Patti, Ron

Sorry won't be able to make it this year. Burned all my free time in Guatemala diving Lake Atilan over Christmas n New Years.

Have fun
    Bill