+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Rebreather Week in Dominican Republic April 16th - April 21st 2007

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Re: Rebreather Week in Dominican Republic April 16th - April 21st 2007

god i wish i was going, maybe next year, have a safe and fantastic hoilday, all the best;)

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

I will be flying out on Tuesday evening and will be in DR on Wednesday morning ready to go diving:D Warm water and warm weather - yahoo

USSMEG USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pattimegdiver  View Original Post
    I will be flying out on Tuesday evening and will be in DR on Wednesday morning ready to go diving:D Warm water and warm weather - yahoo
    See you wednesday

Your Wingman
    Paul

Cut along dotted line... Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler's Avatar

Envy you guys... unable to get down there to dive either rebreather week or wreck week... used up my DR points over Christmas and New Years... but am sure you'll have great dives and lots of fun. Play safe and do visit the Zone Colonial in Santo Domingo... excellent food and wine!!

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

got the first dive in today, in attendance were myself, tim baum, Paul from rEvo, bruce and lynn partridge, mel and curt, amy and bob fergusun, uwe and Jill heinerth, warm up dive on the tanya 5, got a few pics and about a 100min dive, nice first dive, now its time for lunch yum!

Earning the green stuff.. webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead's Avatar

That was a great 1st dive. But didn't Jill have an issue w/ gear and end up not getting wet?

Was a great week of diving and the weather was spectacular too. Have to get a report from the wreck week folks to see how they faired.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5