+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Divesoft Analyzer for continuous mixing

RBW Member jeff h will become famous soon enough jeff h will become famous soon enough jeff h will become famous soon enough jeff h will become famous soon enough jeff h's Avatar

Re: Divesoft Analyzer for continuous mixing

Never mind, I just looked up the Divesoft analyzer and doesn't have a proper intake and output for the gas flow. Some of the analyzers have T with an inlet and outlet so you can draw gas across them.

Like this one:
    Last edited by jeff h; 7th January 2018 at 23:23.

RBW Member Tiptopperoo will become famous soon enough Tiptopperoo will become famous soon enough Tiptopperoo will become famous soon enough Tiptopperoo's Avatar
    jj-CCR

Hi FD,

I sent you a PM, but thought I'd ask here for public interest.

Are you pumping Trimix or just Nitrox with this setup? I've not been able to find too many systems using the DiveSoft analyser and have heard that because it measures the He acoustically that it's not possible to use it to use it in a trimix stick.

Any more information or pictures your little setup would be most welcome.

Cheers,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by firemandiver  View Original Post
    I don't know if this will be the same for you, but here's what I did: I picked up a mini sampling air pump (about $20 on fleabay), got a small plastic electronics project enclosure, a switch and power light, and a 9v battery. I built a little aux pump and I installed it between my nitrox stick and analyzer, and it gives me a constant, accurate feed for analyzer. I spent about $35 on the whole thing. It works like a charm, and super easy to do.

Hope this helps.

FD

RBW Member mshamba is an unknown quantity at this point mshamba's Avatar
    AP evo +

tried the aquarium pump and didn't work, compressor was sucking air through the pump (pump is too week) still looking for a solution as well. I decided to use pastoblend and calculate the he % with it, not the best set up though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2